How do I get the post title only on my homepage in WordPress?
Follow the steps below:
- In the WordPress Dashboard visit ‘Settings’ -> ‘Reading’
- Look for the first section titled ‘Front page displays’
- Check the option that says ‘A static page’
- Select whatever page you want to display as your ‘Front page’
- Select the page we created in Step 1 as your ‘Posts page’
10 мар. 2017 г.
How do I change the tab title of my browser in WordPress?
Steps to Change Tab Title in WordPress
Step 1 – Login to your WordPress dashboard and click on the Settings option in the left-hand side panel. Step 2 – The General Settings options will show up. Replace the current site title with the site title you require. Step 3 – Scroll down and click on Save Changes.
How do I change the title of a Web page?
Change the Web Page Title
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to change, and then click Properties. …
- Type a new name for the title.
- Click OK.
20 апр. 2007 г.
How do I change the description and title in WordPress?
Changing the SEO Titles and Meta Descriptions for Archives
- Login to your WordPress site.
- Navigate to the Yoast SEO Plugin. …
- Click on “Search Appearance” on the left side of the menu.
- Navigate to Archives along the top of the page.
- Change the “SEO title” and “Meta description”
21 февр. 2019 г.
How do I hide my website title?
Hi there, When you want to upload a custom header that includes your site title in the graphic, you can hide your site title and tag line via the Customizer. Go to your My Site>Customize>Site Identity and remove the check mark next to Display Site Title and Tagline.
How do you call a page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
7 янв. 2013 г.
How do I change the tab name on my website?
To change the text that appears in the tab of your browser, follow these steps:
- Click Page > Metadata.
- In the “Page Title” field, enter your desired text.
- Click OK and save your changes.
- Remember to republish your site to see the changes.
How do I change the tab title?
Go to the Site Pages tab of the Builder, click on the “gear” icon next to the title of the necessary page. In a window that will appear, click on SEO and fill out the Title Meta Tag field. To save the changes, click anywhere outside the Page Settings window and publish the website.
How do I change a dynamic web page title?
The textContent property of an element returns the text content of a specific node. The title of the page can be changed by assigning the required new title as a string to the textContent property. This will change the title of the website to the preferred title.
How do you find the title of a Web page?
What Are Web Page Titles? A web page title is the value you assign the <title> tag that’s typically found on top of an HTML/XHTML document inside the <head> tag. Most web browsers will display the web page title at the top of the browser window and/or in the browser tab.
What is a website title?
A website title, or title tag, is an HTML element that specifies the content of a webpage. A website title is helpful for both users and search engines. An internet user needs a website title so they can see an accurate and concise description of a page’s content before clicking on a link in the SERPs.
What’s an SEO title?
This is the HTML title tag, which we also call the page title or SEO title. When you look something up in a search engine, you get a list of results that appear as snippets. The SEO title is part of the snippet together with, at least, a URL and a meta description.
What is a SEO title in WordPress?
Purpose of the post title and the SEO title
Your post title is meant for people that are already on your site. It’s telling them what your post or page is about. Your SEO title, on the other hand, is meant for people who are not on your website yet. It will be shown to people in the search engines.
How do I write meta keywords?
Guidelines for Using Meta Keywords Tags:
- Keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to ten or fifteen unique keywords or phrases.
- Separate the words or phrases using a comma.
- Do not repeat the words or phrases which you use.
- Place your most important words or phrases at the beginning of your list.