The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I customize the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do I edit comments on WordPress?
–Comment–> in the editor for your post, Make sure you place the comment tag inside the raw html editor. Also use a DOM Inspector to make sure that th –> closing tag is actually coming form the post itself.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
Edit Comment Count Title using Say What?
- Install and activate the Say What? …
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Tools > Text Changes to open the plugin settings.
- Click the Add New button at the top to add a new text change.
- In the Original String box enter the string of the comment title we need to replace.
14 янв. 2020 г.
How do I remove the field from WordPress comment form?
Upon activation, you will see a new menu item called “QC CLR Settings” in the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. Clicking on it will take you to plugin’s settings page. From here, you need to check the box next to “Remove WEBSITE Field from Comment Form” option.
How do I show comments on WordPress?
From the Posts/Pages screen, check the boxes next to the posts or Pages on which you want to enable comments. Select “Edit” from the “Bulk Edit” Dropdown box and click Apply. Then, select “Allow” next in the Comments dropdown box and finish by clicking “update.”
How would you write a single line comment in a PHP document?
PHP Comment Syntax: Single Line Comment
The single line comment tells the interpreter to ignore everything that occurs on that line to the right of the comment. To do a single line comment type “//” or “#” and all text to the right will be ignored by PHP interpreter.
What are some good comments on photos?
Nice Comments on photos
- Wow very nice look dear friend.
- Damn she is so beautiful.
- Confidence is beauty.
- This is so cool.
- Such tempting pictures love it.
- Such a Gorgeous capture babe.
- your feed is lit.
19 окт. 2019 г.
How do I delete a WordPress URL?
Change the Site Address in WordPress
Go to the Settings area in the WordPress dashboard. Remove the “/wordpress” portion of the Site Address URL. Scroll down and click the “Save Changes” button.