You go in Products, open Product to Edit, then scroll down to Product Data, choose Variation, then Expand. Here you will find all options (sizes, colors) for that product, and you can change the price (you have Regular Price and Sale Price). You have to do it one by one, then press Save Changes.
How do I edit price in WooCommerce?
Choose the product you wish to edit. In the Product Data panel, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. That’s it!
How do you add a price on WordPress?
To create a pricing table in WordPress, simply go to Pricing Tables » Add New page. You will see previews of available templates to choose from.
How do I remove a sale price in WooCommerce?
Remove all WooCommerce Sale Prices at once
- phpMyAdmin. Log into phpMyAdmin and click on “SQL” – we will enter some SQL code into here.
- Add SQL Codes. DELETE FROM wp_postmeta WHERE meta_key = ‘_sale_price’ ; …
- Results. Before the SQL query. …
- The Problem. …
- The Solution. …
- The Result.
28 мар. 2016 г.
How do I bulk edit products in WooCommerce?
1. ELEX WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit
- Step 1: Install and Activate the Plugin. Then go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- Step 2: Filter Products to Bulk Edit. …
- Step 3: Preview Filtered Products. …
- Step 4: Create Bulk Edit. …
- Step 5: Schedule Bulk Edit. …
- Step 6: Bulk Edit Execution.
14 янв. 2021 г.
How do you do a sale on WooCommerce?
How to Run a WooCommerce Flash Sale (In 5 Steps)
- Step 1: Add a sales badge to selected products. …
- Step 2: Create a new coupon and set your discount type. …
- Step 3: Set usage limits for your deal. …
- Step 4: Enable auto-apply for your coupon. …
- Step 5: Schedule your deal.
18 авг. 2020 г.
How do I add multiple products to WordPress?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
What are product tags in WordPress?
Tag is one of the pre-defined taxonomy in WordPress. Users can add tags to their WordPress posts along with categories. However, while a category may cover a broad range of topics, tags are smaller in scope and focused to specific topics. Think of them as keywords used for topics discussed in a particular post.
How do you add a price to a variable product in WooCommerce?
Manually Add a Variation
- Select Add variation from the dropdown menu, and select Go.
- Select attributes for your variation. To change additional data, click the triangle icon to expand the variation.
- Edit any available data. The only required field is Regular Price.
- Click Save changes.
How do I create a custom product in WooCommerce?
How to create a Custom WooCommerce Product Type
- Define a new WooCommerce Product Type class.
- Add the type to WooCommerce product type filter.
- Add the type as a product type taxonomy.
- Refactor methods (if needed)
- Add new settings (if needed)
- Save new settings (if needed)
How do I create a product page in WordPress?
Simply visit Products » Add New page to enter your product information. On the products screen, you can provide product title, description, short description, product image, and product gallery. Under the ‘Product’ data section, you will find the price options.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
In your WordPress Dashboard choose Products. Select the product you want to edit or add a new product. In Product Data click the dropdown menu and select Variable Product. Click Attributes.