You go in Products, open Product to Edit, then scroll down to Product Data, choose Variation, then Expand. Here you will find all options (sizes, colors) for that product, and you can change the price (you have Regular Price and Sale Price). You have to do it one by one, then press Save Changes.
How do I change the price of a product in WooCommerce?
Choose the product you wish to edit. In the Product Data panel, select the General tab. Update the Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number. That’s it!
How do you add a price on WordPress?
To create a pricing table in WordPress, simply go to Pricing Tables » Add New page. You will see previews of available templates to choose from. After choosing a template, click on the ‘Content’ tab to enter table contents. In the table content area, you will see columns with different fields.
How do I bulk edit prices in WordPress?
1. Product Price Bulk Editing (WordPress Dashboard)
- Go to the “Products” admin page.
- Tick all the products you want to edit the sale price for.
- Click on Bulk Actions > Edit.
- Select Sale > “Change to:”
- Choose “Set to regular price decreased by fixed amount or %”
- Enter e.g. 30%
How do you price a product in WooCommerce?
Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Category.
In the Category Pricing tab, you’ll see all the product categories in your store.
How do I get a variable product price in WooCommerce?
To show the the variation price when a single product page with a variable product is loaded, you have to select a default product variation on the product edit page. Than your price looks like a single price and it the cheapest price from your variable product. It works.
How do I add multiple products to WordPress?
How to add multiple products to the cart from one page in WooCommerce
- Get the WooCommerce Product Table plugin. …
- Log in to your WordPress website and head over to Plugins -> Add New. …
- Navigate to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Product Table and paste your license key into the License Key input field.
What are product tags in WordPress?
Tag is one of the pre-defined taxonomy in WordPress. Users can add tags to their WordPress posts along with categories. However, while a category may cover a broad range of topics, tags are smaller in scope and focused to specific topics. Think of them as keywords used for topics discussed in a particular post.
How do I bulk edit prices in WooCommerce?
You can access the plugin settings in either of the following two ways:
- WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
- WordPress Dashboard > Plugins > Installed Plugins > Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes for WooCommerce > Bulk Edit Products.
How do I bulk upload products to WooCommerce?
First-time and existing store owners using WooCommerce can use the CSV to add new products with one upload.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Products.
- Select Import at the top. …
- Select Choose File and the CSV you wish you use. …
- Continue. …
- Use dropdown menus on the right side to adjust fields or indicate ‘Do not import.
How do you do a sale on WooCommerce?
How to Run a WooCommerce Flash Sale (In 5 Steps)
- Step 1: Add a sales badge to selected products. …
- Step 2: Create a new coupon and set your discount type. …
- Step 3: Set usage limits for your deal. …
- Step 4: Enable auto-apply for your coupon. …
- Step 5: Schedule your deal.
18 авг. 2020 г.