How do I get the post title only on my homepage in WordPress?
Follow the steps below:
- In the WordPress Dashboard visit ‘Settings’ -> ‘Reading’
- Look for the first section titled ‘Front page displays’
- Check the option that says ‘A static page’
- Select whatever page you want to display as your ‘Front page’
- Select the page we created in Step 1 as your ‘Posts page’
10 мар. 2017 г.
How do I change the tab title of my browser in WordPress?
Steps to Change Tab Title in WordPress
Step 1 – Login to your WordPress dashboard and click on the Settings option in the left-hand side panel. Step 2 – The General Settings options will show up. Replace the current site title with the site title you require. Step 3 – Scroll down and click on Save Changes.
How do I change the title of a Web page?
Change the Web Page Title
- Open the Web site with the Web page you want to change.
- If necessary, click the View menu, and then click Folder List to display the Folder List.
- In the Folder List, right-click the page you want to change, and then click Properties. …
- Type a new name for the title.
- Click OK.
20 апр. 2007 г.
How do you call a page title in WordPress?
How To Get Current Page Title In WordPress
- get_the_title() : to get current post/page/any post type title.
- single_cat_title() : to get current category title. There’re sibling functions for tags and terms as well: single_tag_title() and single_term_title()
- get_bloginfo() : to get the blog name.
7 янв. 2013 г.
How do I hide contents of a post in WordPress?
WP Hide Post
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “WP Hide Post”
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create a new post or edit an existing one.
- On the right-hand side, find the “Post Visibility” box created by the plugin.
- Check the option to hide that specific post.
19 дек. 2020 г.
How do I change my browser tab title?
Changing the title in the browser tab
- Click Page > Metadata.
- In the “Page Title” field, enter your desired text.
- Click OK and save your changes.
- Remember to republish your site to see the changes.
How do I edit tabs in WordPress?
Click on the tabs layout option in the menu, and it will launch the plugin’s tab editor interface. The first option on the tab editor is to choose the number of tabs you want to display. Next, you can choose the layout type. The plugin supports, horizontal and vertical tabs.
How do I change the tab name on a PDF?
Open the PDF document in Adobe Acrobat Pro:
- Select File > Properties.
- Select the Description tab to view the metadata in the document, including the document information dictionary.
- Modify the Title field to add or change the document’s Title entry.
How do you find the title of a Web page?
What Are Web Page Titles? A web page title is the value you assign the <title> tag that’s typically found on top of an HTML/XHTML document inside the <head> tag. Most web browsers will display the web page title at the top of the browser window and/or in the browser tab.
How do I change a dynamic web page title?
The textContent property of an element returns the text content of a specific node. The title of the page can be changed by assigning the required new title as a string to the textContent property. This will change the title of the website to the preferred title.
What is a website title?
A website title, or title tag, is an HTML element that specifies the content of a webpage. A website title is helpful for both users and search engines. An internet user needs a website title so they can see an accurate and concise description of a page’s content before clicking on a link in the SERPs.
Where is the title tag in WordPress?
First you need to click on the “Edit snippet” button, which will open up some input fields. The first one you will see will say “SEO title” – this is the one you want to edit if you want a custom title tag in WordPress. By default you will see it has: Title, Page, Separator and Site title written in there.
What is a site title in WordPress?
The title represents the name of the WordPress site/blog/online shop. Together with the tagline, the site title has the role to define site identity through text. The site title is both the visible text on the homepage and inner pages and the title tag of the homepage.
Is WordPress a homepage?
The blog homepage is the page that shows the time-based blog content of the site. is_home() is dependent on the site’s “Front page displays” Reading Settings ‘show_on_front’ and ‘page_for_posts’.