Go to Theme Options > Portfolio Settings > Portfolio Page. On URL Rewrite Options section enter your custom portfolio URL prefix. Enable prefixes for portfolio items.
How do I change the permalink of a portfolio in WordPress?
How to change the URL for portfolio pages
- go to Appearance -> Customize -> Theme Options -> Portfolio.
- change the Portfolio slug option to your liking.
- save the customizer settings.
- go to Settings -> Permalinks and re-save the settings (for the new portfolio slug to take effect)
How do I change the URL of my WordPress site?
Change WordPress URL: How to do it without messing up
- Login to WordPress.
- Open the existing page or create a new page.
- Enter a Title if necessary.
- Save the page, this will automatically create a URL.
- Look directly under the title field, you will see Permalink: followed by the URL.
- Click the Edit button behind the link.
- Type in the new URL and click OK.
- Save the page or post.
2 янв. 2019 г.
How do I change the name of my WordPress portfolio?
Rename Portfolio prefix
- Theme Options > Portfolio Settings > Portfolio Page.
- On URL Rewrite Options section go to Custom portfolio item URL prefix area and write projects.
- Click Save All Changes.
5 янв. 2021 г.
How do I change the portfolio slug in WordPress?
1. Go to Portfolio > General section of the customizer and add your own slug in the appropriate fields. 2. After changing your slugs, you need to update your permalinks, for this, go to your WordPress dashboard and click Settings > Permalinks, then just click the Save Changes button.
How do I change the URL of my website?
Click on the “Page” icon (the one that looks like a piece of paper) on the left-hand tool bar. Click on the page whose URL you’d like to change. Enter your desired new page URL under “URL”. Hit “Save” at the top to save your changes.
What is the slug of a URL?
A slug is the part of a URL which identifies a particular page on a website in an easy to read form. In other words, it’s the part of the URL that explains the page’s content. For this article, for example, the URL is https://yoast.com/slug, and the slug simply is ‘slug’.
How do I find the URL of my WordPress site?
First, login to your site and visit the Pages menu in your admin dashboard. Then, click on the Page that you need an ID for. Now in the edit screen, look at the URL in your web browser.