The place to start managing comments is Settings > Discussion in your WordPress Dashboard. 1. To stop comments on all future posts (and pages): Uncheck the option “allow people to post comments on articles”.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
You can enable/disable comments on future posts in your Discussion settings under My Site(s) → Manage → Settings. Next, click on the Discussion tab. Under “Default article settings,” toggle on or off the option to “Allow people to post comments on new articles.”
How do I block comments on WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash. If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site.
How do I automatically approve comments in WordPress?
Step 1 – Login to the WordPress admin panel, click ‘Settings’ in the left-hand menu and click ‘Discussion’ in the sub-menu. Now WordPress will automatically approve all comments made on your website or blog.
Who can approve a comment in WordPress?
Comments are enabled on WordPress.com blogs by default. You can enable and disable comments. Each blog owner has full control to approve, delete, or edit comments left on their blog.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I add a comment section in WordPress?
WordPress – Add Comments
- Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress.
- Step (2) − The list of pages created in WordPress will get displayed as seen in the following screen. …
- Step (3) − To add a comment on this page, click on Screen options present at the top right hand corner.
- Step (4) − The dropdown list of Screen Option gets displayed.
How do I limit comments?
Within the Settings menu, you’ll see a section for Comments. Tap on that to go into a more detailed Comment menu. You can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
How do I delete comments on WordPress?
From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section. Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How do I delete all comments in Word?
Click the Review tab >Delete to delete the comment that is highlighted, or click on the Delete down arrow, and click Delete or Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I delete all my comments on Wattpad?
Deleting a comment:
- Click on the three dots in the right-hand corner of the comment.
- Select Delete Comment.
22 дек. 2020 г.