- Log in to your WP site backend and open your Dashboard:
- Hover your mouse over Pages and select Add New in the Pages submenu that opens:
23 дек. 2020 г.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Website Builder and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- Click Edit Site.
How to Write an Effective Website Privacy Statement
- Your privacy statement should be clear, direct and easy to understand.
- Keep technical jargon and legal terminology to a minimum.
- If you decide to modify how you use personal information, you must inform your users.
- » 1. TermsFeed. …
- » 3. Privacy Policies.com. …
- » 4. Shopify. …
- » 6. Iubenda. …
- » 7. Trust Guard. …
- » 8. SEQ Legal.
- Never ask for more information than is necessary. If you do not require a customer’s date of birth to provide services, do not ask for it. …
- Write in plain language. …
- Customize to your business. …
- Implement good information practices.
22 дек. 2020 г.
- Go to the Google Play Console.
- Select your app.
- Select Store Listing.
23 апр. 2020 г.