To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.
How do I get rid of unwanted pages?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I add edit and remove page in WordPress?
Step 1: Navigate to the Pages Manager. Step 2: Click on the title of the page that you want to modify. Step 3: Make the desired changes using the Page Editor. You can add text and images to your page.
Why can I not delete a page in Word?
Here is how: At the top of the Ribbon, simply click the ¶ button or use the keyboard shortcut: Ctrl + Shift + 8. If your blank page is in the middle of the document, it may be due to a manual page break. With paragraph marks turned on, you will be able to see the page break. Select it and delete it.
How do I delete a page in Word that won’t delete?
Press Ctrl+Shift+8 (⌘+8 on a Mac). Now you can select the page break and delete it.
How do I reset everything on WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I fix critical errors in WordPress?
How to Fix the Critical Error on Your WordPress Website
- Make sure the admin email address is right and the email function of your host works.
- Check your Spam folder. …
- Make sure your PHP is updated. …
- Look for the Error log in your File Manager.
How do I restore my WordPress theme?
How to restore theme to default?
- To reset your header image, navigate to Appearance -> Header and click the “Restore Original Header Image” button that appears about halfway down the page, then save.
- To reset your background color, navigate to Appearance -> Background and click the “select color” button in the Display Options portion of the page.
17 окт. 2013 г.
How do I remove a section break next page in Word?
Delete a section break
- Click before the section break that you want to delete. If you don’t see the section break, on the Standard toolbar, click .
- Press . If your keyboard does not have a key, hold down SHIFT and press the right arrow key. , and then press DELETE .
How do you delete a blank page in Word on a Mac?
To delete a page in a page layout document, you select the page thumbnail in the sidebar. Delete a page in a word-processing document: Select all the text and objects on the page (or multiple pages), then press Delete on your keyboard until the page disappears.
How do I delete a page from a Google document?
The easiest way to delete a page in Google Docs is to simply use your Backspace or Delete key to erase all the content on the page. You can also edit your margin size, which can help move text off a page and delete it.