You can choose to delete all WordPress comments, pending comments, spam comments, or comments already in trash. If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button.
How do I delete more than 20 comments at a time on WordPress?
By default, this list will show 20 pending comments at a time. To change this, click on the ‘Screen Options’ tab at the top-right corner of the page. WordPress will automatically show the next 100 comments on the page. Simply repeat the process to remove these too.
How do I completely reset WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I delete comments on my WordPress blog?
No, it is not possible to edit or delete any comments you have left on other WordPress.com blogs. Blog owners are in full control of the comments on their blogs, so you can try contacting the blog owner and ask them to edit or delete a comment for you.
How do I delete thousands of comments in WordPress?
You can access this feature from your admin dashboard — the Comment menu, to be exact.
- Login to your WordPress admin dashboard, and then navigate to the Comments section.
- On the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, choose the Move to Trash option. Select all comments, then click Apply.
18 сент. 2019 г.
How do I delete all spam comments on WordPress?
WordPress has a built-in method to easily and quickly remove all spam comments. Go to Comments, click on Spam and you will find a Empty Spam button. Clicking on that button will instantly delete all the comments that are flagged as spam.
How do you delete all comments on YouTube 2020?
How to delete
- Sign in.
- Open the Watch page for the video you left the comment on.
- Click the “All comments” link.
- Find the comment you want to delete.
- Click the small triangle on the right side of the comment.
- Click “Remove” Ensure that you are logged in with the correct channel if you don’t see the “Remove” option.
How do I delete channel?
Follow these steps to delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advance Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
How to Completely Reinstall WordPress (Delete All Files) NOTE: Before saying any more, please keep in mind the following: using this method, all of your content files will be permanently deleted. Be absolutely sure there’s no content worth saving, as once this is done, you won’t be able to undo it.
How do I clear my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
How do I clean my WordPress website?
12 Ways to Clean Up Your WordPress Website
- Clear Out Unneeded Themes and Plugins. …
- Make Sure Everything Is Updated. …
- Get Rid of Old Post Revisions. …
- Delete Media Files That Aren’t Being Used. …
- Fix Broken Links. …
- Update Your User Information. …
- Clean Up Your Database. …
- Disable Assets From Loading on Unnecessary Pages.
8 мар. 2018 г.
How do I disable comments on my post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I delete a comment on a website?
You can delete your own comments on an answer by clicking the the dots at the bottom right of your post. Then click on the delete option, second from the bottom.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.