If you wish to delete one of your Pages or Posts, click on the Trash link that appears beneath the title when hovering your cursor over each row. This will move the Page/Post to the Trash. To delete the Page/Post permanently or to restore the Page/Post, click the Trash link at the top of the screen.
How do I remove content from my WordPress site?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I delete all pages in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress Dashboard. In the menu at left, click on All Pages. Find the page or pages that you want to delete. If you are deleting multiple pages, click on the checkbox for each page.
How do I delete all my WordPress files?
Find the folder where all the WordPress files are and remove those files. Option 2: Log into your site using a FTP software (example, FileZiall). Go to the folder where WordPress is installed. Select all the files and folder then hit the delete button then confirm the deletion.
How do I delete a WordPress theme and reinstall it?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes so you can manage your themes. Find the theme you wish to remove, click the “Delete” link and click the OK button when the pop up appears telling you that you are about to delete the theme. Now you can reinstall your theme.
Can I delete my WordPress blog and start over?
Resetting a WordPress website is essentially uninstalling existing settings and reinstalling the original defaults. This is possible to do by deleting everything and starting over.
Why You May Need to Reset WordPress
- Rebuilding or repurpose the website.
- Restoring the site from a backup.
- Cleaning out a test installation.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I fix critical errors in WordPress?
How to Fix the Critical Error on Your WordPress Website
- Make sure the admin email address is right and the email function of your host works.
- Check your Spam folder. …
- Make sure your PHP is updated. …
- Look for the Error log in your File Manager.
How do I restore my WordPress theme?
How to restore theme to default?
- To reset your header image, navigate to Appearance -> Header and click the “Restore Original Header Image” button that appears about halfway down the page, then save.
- To reset your background color, navigate to Appearance -> Background and click the “select color” button in the Display Options portion of the page.
17 окт. 2013 г.
How do I delete old pages?
Delete an item from your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History .
- Find the entry you want to delete.
- To the right, tap Remove .
How do I delete a domain?
How to delete a domain
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click Registration settings.
- Scroll down to Delete domain.
- To the right of “Delete domain,” click Delete.
- Sign in again to confirm your identity.
- Review the restrictions, and click Yes I’m sure, delete domain.
How do I delete a website I don’t own?
So the first step to remove content that’s hosted on a site you don’t own is to contact the owner of the website and request that they remove or block the content in question. If the website owner removes a page, requests for the removed page should return a “404 Not Found” response or a “410 Gone” response.