To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.
How do I delete unused media in WordPress?
Upload the plugin to WordPress. Go to Meow Apps -> Cleaner in the sidebar and check the appropriate options. Go to Media -> Cleaner.
How do I delete all pages in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress Dashboard. In the menu at left, click on All Pages. Find the page or pages that you want to delete. If you are deleting multiple pages, click on the checkbox for each page.
How do I start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I free up space on WordPress?
Here are a few quick and simple recommendations for reducing disk usage on your WordPress site.
- Optimize your images. …
- Use a plugin like Media Cleaner to get rid of unused media on your site.
- Delete old themes and plugins.
- Cleanup unused database tables left behind from plugins no longer being used.
30 дек. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of unwanted images on WordPress?
One of the easiest ways to unload storage space and keep your site running at its best is to delete all of your unused files and images. A popup will appear on screen. Clicking OK will remove the file from your Media Library. It’s not uncommon to ‘collect’ files over time that aren’t necessary.
How do you delete unused files?
Clear your junk files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Junk Files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Tap Clear .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Clear.
How do I hide a page in WordPress?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.
How do I completely reset WordPress?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I delete all subscribers on WordPress?
If you don’t want to delete some users, then you can uncheck them now. Once you are ready, click on the ‘Bulk Actions’ menu and then select ‘Delete’. After that click on the Apply button and WordPress will delete all selected user accounts.
How can I use WordPress without going to live?
Editing a website without changing it’s current live setup
- Take a backup of your site. There are few good free plugins out there like : All-in-One WP Migration and Duplicator.
- Install the site on your local computer. …
- Make all the changes you want on the localhost.
- Once done, take a backup again but this time of localhost an push it to the live server.
How do I fix critical errors in WordPress?
How to Fix the Critical Error on Your WordPress Website
- Make sure the admin email address is right and the email function of your host works.
- Check your Spam folder. …
- Make sure your PHP is updated. …
- Look for the Error log in your File Manager.
How do I clear my WordPress database?
How To Clean Your WordPress Database
- Backup Your WordPress Database.
- Install WP-Optimize.
- Remove Trash From Your Database.
- Delete Tables Left Behind By Old Plugins.
- Schedule Ongoing Database Clean Ups.
- Other Plugins That Clean Your Database.
Is 10 GB storage enough for a website?
For a small website, 10 GB of disk space will be enough and make it work well. However, for the medium size of a website that’s a few, it will need 50 GB of disk stare at least. And for big websites, the minimum recommended disk storage should be 100 GB at least.
Who is father of WordPress?
WordPress was released on May 27, 2003, by its founders, American developer Matt Mullenweg and English developer Mike Little, as a fork of b2/cafelog.
Why is WordPress site so big?
Many WordPress sites become huge and bloated due to the fact that full backups are stored on the server. … The tool should be excluding that backup folder from being included in the regular backups (as ManageWP does), which negates the size issue.