How do I display the featured image? Use one of the functions for retrieving the image. E.g. kdmfi_the_featured_image( ‘featured-image-2’, ‘full’); or use the new widget “Multiple featured images” or the new shortcode! The widget can be found under Appearance -> Widgets.
How do I add multiple featured images in WordPress?
All you have to do is Edit an existing post or create a new post. You should see a secondary featured image meta box right after the featured image box in WordPress post edit area.
How do I display dynamic featured images in WordPress?
How it works?
- After successfull plugin activation go to add or edit page of posts or pages and you will notice a box for second featured image.
- Click Set featured image , select required image from “Dynamic Featured Image – Media Selector” popup and click Set Featured Image .
How do I create a dynamic image in WordPress?
To create dynamic image sliders in WordPress, you’ll need to follow these 4 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy slider plugin.
- Install and activate Soliloquy’s Dynamic Addon.
- Configure your dynamic image slider settings.
- Add dynamic image sliders to your posts or template files.
13 окт. 2016 г.
How do I fix featured images appearing twice in WordPress posts?
Images appearing twice in post-problem with the theme?
- Go to My Site(s) → Customize(Beside the Themes option) or just click here: https://wordpress.com/customize/. …
- On the sidebar of the Customizer, click Content Options.
- And then Uncheck “Automatically use first image in post“
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I get featured images in WordPress?
Adding Post Thumbnail or Featured Image in WordPress
To add a featured image in a WordPress post, simply edit or create a new blog post. In the content editor, you’ll find the featured image tab in the right column.
How do I add multiple images to a custom post type?
To attach images to the custom post type, perhaps use Meta Box plugin. It enables you to display a file upload button below the text box for the custom post type for which you can add the images.
Why is my featured image not showing up in WordPress?
If the Featured Image option is not visible, then you can click on Screen Options at the top, and check the box for “Featured Image.” Next, you can simply click on the Set Featured Image link in the Featured Image widget. The Media Library window will pop up for you to choose your post thumbnail.
How do I hide featured images in WordPress?
Simply edit the post where you want to hide the featured image. On the post edit screen, scroll down a little, and you will find the ‘Show/Hide Featured Image’ metabox. You need to check the box next to ‘Hide Featured Image’ option. You can now save your post and preview it to see the plugin in action.