You can change the “About Us” page by going to your Dashboard -> Pages or clicking here. Just click on the Edit link under About to modify the text.
How do I add an About Us page in WordPress?
To access the theme Customizer, first go to Appearance → Customize from your WordPress dashboard. Once you’re in, navigate to your homepage, or whatever page you want your About section to be on. Return to the About tab, and delete the filler text it contains. What you want to do now is choose a title for your section.
How do I change my contact info on WordPress?
Click on Update your contact information then click Edit Contact Info to edit your domain contact information. If your information is available to edit it will look something like this. Phone numbers must be formatted as +countrycode.
How do I edit my profile on WordPress?
To edit your user profile, go to the Profile screen, which is accessible from the main navigation menu by going to Users > Your Profile … Or by clicking on the “Howdy, Your Name” link at the top of your WordPress admin section and selecting “Edit My Profile” …
How do I edit the global footer in WordPress?
How to Edit a Footer in WordPress
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Customize.
- Look to see if you have a Footer option. If you do, select Footer > Bottom Bar. …
- If you have the Copyright Area option. If you do, you can make changes to this footer as well.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I create a Contact Us page in WordPress without plugins?
How to Create a WordPress Contact Form Without a Plugin
- First step – Create your page template. Copy the code from your page.php file into a new file and name it page-contact.php.
- Build the Form. Now you’ll need to create a simple contact form.
- Processing and Error Handling.
How do I add sections to my WordPress theme?
How to add new sections to Homepage with Elementor in Hestia?
- Install Elementor Page Builder.
- Go to your WordPress admin > Appearance > Customize > Frontpage Sections. Enable the About section if it is disabled.
- Go to wp-admin > Pages and edit the Homepage.
- Click on “Edit with Elementor”
- That’s it. You will be able to see a section like this to add your custom section:
6 янв. 2021 г.
How do I change my contact details on my website?
Select the Connections tab and choose Members. If you’re on a mobile device, select the three dot button, tap Select Mode and then tap a member name. Otherwise, just click the member name. Use the Edit Contact window to change a member’s email address, phone number or name.
How do I change my contact information?
Change contact details
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap the contact you want to edit.
- At the bottom right, tap Edit .
- If asked, choose the account.
- Enter the contact’s name, email, and phone number. …
- To change the photo for a contact, tap the photo, then choose an option.
- Tap Save.
How do I create a custom profile in WordPress?
Creating a custom login page for users is incredibly easy with the Profile Builder Pro plugin. All you have to do is create a new page that will work as your front-end login page. You can do this by going to Add New from the Pages screen. Call it something intuitive like User Login.
How do I add a custom field to my WordPress profile?
First, you need to install and activate the Advanced Custom Fields plugin. For more details, see our step by step guide on how to install a WordPress plugin. After you’ve installed and activated it, go to Custom Fields » Add New and give your new field a name.
How do I change the WordPress login plugin theme?
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/theme-my-login directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
How do I edit the copyright footer in any WordPress theme?
In order to change the copyright text, just navigate to Theme Options -> Footer. Here you will find the options for Footer area, but the one that you are looking for is entitled with field “Copyright”. Just enter desired text and hit “Save button”. That’s it!
How do I remove the copyright footer from my WordPress theme?
How to Remove the WordPress Copyright Footer
- Go to Appearance > Customize on the WordPress dashboard.
- Click Footer > Bottom Bar.
- You can either Disable Footer Credits or put your own text in Edit Footer Credit.
How do I edit header and footer in WordPress?
Edit header and footer text in WordPress
- Open WordPress Editor.
- Click Widgets on the left, then click on the section that contains the text you want to edit, as follows:
- Make the appropriate changes to the available fields, and then click Save & Publish.