To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I change the Leave comment text in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I edit a comment?
To edit your comment below a post:
- Click next to the comment you’d like to edit.
- Select Edit.
- Make your changes and then press Enter or Return to save, or Esc to cancel.
How do I customize a WordPress comment template?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php. …
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template. …
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments. Now we just need to tell WordPress to use our custom output template for the comments. …
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I remove leave a comment in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
Can I delete my comment on someone else’s post?
To delete a comment on your own post or someone else’s, tap the comment button, then swipe left on your comment. You can then hit the trash can symbol to delete your comment. As for editing, you can edit your comment on your own posts. Just tap the three dots icon on your post, then tap Edit.
Why can’t I edit my comment on Facebook?
First, you can only edit your own posts. On a post that you posted, in the right-hand corner there are three little dots, click on that, from the drop-down menu, you will see edit, there will open your post and you can take out or add what you want. After that, it will ask if you are done.
How do I show comments box in WordPress?
If you don’t see the “discussion” box there, in the ‘screen option’ dropdown field (located near the top right), there are tick-boxes to show the ‘discussion’ box for the posts/pages. Tick mark it. In the ‘discussion’ box below the post/page editor, you can then allow/disallow comments for the page.
How do I add comments to a WordPress theme?
Adding comments to a WordPress theme template
- Call the comment template. Make sure that your theme has a comments. …
- Call the comment form. At this stage it is unlikely that you have any comments to work with. …
- Loop the comments. Great, we’ve submitted a comment. …
- Get your comment settings right. The final step is to adjust the comment settings in WordPress. …
19 окт. 2018 г.
How do I add a comment in WordPress?
Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I disable comments on a specific Facebook post?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post.