The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do I customize the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do you edit comments on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I remove the Leave a reply section in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I change the title of a WordPress comment?
Edit Comment Count Title using Say What?
- Install and activate the Say What? …
- In your WordPress dashboard go to Tools > Text Changes to open the plugin settings.
- Click the Add New button at the top to add a new text change.
- In the Original String box enter the string of the comment title we need to replace.
14 янв. 2020 г.
How do I remove the field from WordPress comment form?
Upon activation, you will see a new menu item called “QC CLR Settings” in the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. Clicking on it will take you to plugin’s settings page. From here, you need to check the box next to “Remove WEBSITE Field from Comment Form” option.
How do I bulk delete comments in WordPress?
From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section. Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I leave a comment on a WordPress blog?
In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.