To edit items in the slider please go to WP Admin > Master Slider and choose the slider you want to edit. Then click on the Slides tab and choose the slide you need. After that just click on the text you want to edit and scroll down till you see the Layer Content menu and customize it as you prefer.
How do I use master slider in WordPress?
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Download master-slider.zip.
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard.
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area.
- Select master-slider.zip from your computer.
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard.
How do I change the default slider in WordPress?
There are two ways to set any slider as default slider.
- Go to Appearance – > Theme Option -> (Find header or slider setting there to set any slider as default slider)
- Go to Pages and select your page such as Home Page and then find option there to select slider as main slider.
20 сент. 2018 г.
How do I change the size of my slider in WordPress?
From the customizer, click on Content > Front Page. Go to the Slider Options section. You will see Set slider’s height in pixels is at 500 pixels (default value). With this settings your slider and front page may look like this.
How do I remove slider from WordPress theme?
Go to Customize > Theme Options > Blog > Featured Posts > Featured Post Count > 0 and it will go away. To have just 1 post without slider, set it to 1.
Where is the slider in WordPress?
The slider is probably a plugin. Go to your dashboard, and look for the item “plugins’. There should be a list of plugins that are installed on the website.
How do you create a slider in WordPress?
Adding a WordPress Slider in Posts/Page
Open the post editor, select the location where you want to add the slider, and click on the Add Slider button next to the media uploader. You will see boxes for each slider you have created. Choose the slider you want to insert and then click Insert Slider button.
How do I create an image carousel in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, left menu, goto Wonder Carousel -> New Carousel and create a new carousel. In the carousel editor, step1 “Images & Videos” tab, click the button “Add WordPress Posts”. In the Add Post dialog, click the drop-down menu of “Select Posts”, then choose the option “Recent Post” or “Category”.
How do I add a slider to my WordPress site without plugins?
To add a WordPress slider without shortcode, you’ll need to follow these 5 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy Slider plugin.
- Create an image slider with Soliloquy.
- Copy the template tag from Soliloquy Slider Code widget.
- Edit the theme’s template file and paste the template tag.
- Click on the save button.
6 окт. 2016 г.
How do I change the slide image in WordPress?
Editing a Gallery or Slideshow
- Open a post or page with a gallery for editing.
- Click on the gallery and then click the pencil icon that appears.
- Adjust the Gallery Settings if necessary.
- Make sure to click the Update gallery button to save your settings.
How do I reduce the size of a revolution slider?
STEP 1 – GO TO REVOLUTION SLIDER SETTINGS
This is where you can adjust the size based on how much screen you would like the slider to cover on each of the devices. If you leave the custom grid size off, the content will be adjusted automatically, which often results in small text on mobile. Adjust the size as you wish.
How do I change the size of a slider image in HTML?
Go to Customize>Content>Front Page. Adjust the Set slider’s height in pixels setting. Also check the settings Apply this height to all sliders and Replace the default image slider’s height.
What size should slider images be?
An optimal size for a slider is 1200px width and 500-800px height. In fact, we work with these numbers in our templates as well. Additionally, a smaller slider size makes it easier to edit your slider.