Navigate to the Posts/Pages screen. In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I enable comments on WordPress?
- Go to My Site → Site → Posts or Pages and select the post or page you want to enable (or disable) comments on.
- In the Document sidebar, find and open the Discussion tab.
- Select Allow Comments to enable comments, or deselect the option in order to disable comments.
Why are comments closed on my WordPress blog?
If it says “Comments are closed” on that post only, then you have disabled commenting on that post.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I turn off comments section in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
Why can’t I enable comments on YouTube?
Tap the menu in the top left-hand corner and go to ‘Videos’ Find the video you want to amend and tap into it. Then tap the pencil icon at the top and then swipe over to the ‘Advanced Settings’ tab. Swipe down until you see the comments option, which allows you to toggle on or off comments for this video on your channel.
How do I fix YouTube comments not showing up?
- Ensure You’re Logged In to a Google Account. …
- Reload the YouTube Page. …
- Check the Comments Section of a Different Video. …
- Rewrite your Comment. …
- Sort the Comments Section from Top Comments to Newest First and Vice Versa. …
- Open the YouTube Page in Incognito Mode. …
- Clear Browsing Cache, Mainly Cookies, and Site Data.
How do I bulk delete comments in WordPress?
From your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the WP Bulk Delete -> Delete Comments section. Check the filters that you want to use. If you use the free version, you can filter the comments based on their status and publication date. Then, click Delete Comments.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
15 окт. 2019 г.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
Follow the following steps using the WP-Admin panel.
- Log into WordPress.
- Open the “Appearance” section on the menu on the left-hand side and click editor.
- Click the comments file (it should read as comments. …
- If you are on Windows hit Control F to search for “Leave a Reply.” Hit enter to search.
13 дек. 2017 г.