The best part about MonsterInsights is that you can view your Google Analytics reports inside your WordPress dashboard. Simply visit Insights » Reports page to check out a quick overview of your analytics data.
How do I know if I have Google Analytics on WordPress?
On Your WordPress.com Site
Head to My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic and scroll down until you find the Google Analytics section.
Where do I find Google analytics code in WordPress?
Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code
Click on Admin in the left taskbar. In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code. Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do I set up Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics. …
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin. …
- Authenticate Your Google Account. …
- Select the Profile You Want to Track. …
- Start Tracking.
9 нояб. 2018 г.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
Where do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Use Analytics with your site
- Step 1: Get an Analytics Property ID. If you don’t already have one, sign up for an Analytics account. Find your Analytics Property ID.
- Step 2: Add the Analytics Property ID to your site. On your computer, open a new Google Sites. In the top right corner, click Settings . …
- Step 3: See your data. Open Analytics.
How do I set up Google Analytics on my website?
How to Setup and Install Google Analytics on Your Website
- Step 1 – Create a Google Account or Use an Existing One. …
- Step 2 – Using your New Google Account to Setup Google Analytics. …
- Step 3 – Installing the Tracking Code. …
- Step 4 – Make Sure the Tracking Code is on All Pages. …
- Step 5 – Learn How to Use Google Analytics.
How do I share my Google Analytics dashboard?
Sharing Dashboards in Google Analytics through the ‘Share’ menu. If you navigate to an existing dashboard, you should see the ‘Share’ menu at the top: >> Click on the ‘Share Object’ menu item if you want to share your dashboard (along with its data) among all users, added to your reporting view.
Do I have Google Analytics?
The easiest way to check if you have Google Analytics is simply to visit analytics.google.com (https://analytics.google.com/) and see if you’re redirected to either the login screen or the dashboard of an account. An example of the Google Analytics Login Screen you might be returned to.
Can I see Google Analytics for any website?
You can have up to 25 views under one website property. Here are a few scenarios. SCENARIO 1: If you have one website, you only need one Google Analytics account with one website property.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.