Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I enable comments on WordPress?
- Go to My Site → Site → Posts or Pages and select the post or page you want to enable (or disable) comments on.
- In the Document sidebar, find and open the Discussion tab.
- Select Allow Comments to enable comments, or deselect the option in order to disable comments.
How do I add comments to a WordPress theme?
Adding comments to a WordPress theme template
- Call the comment template. Make sure that your theme has a comments. …
- Call the comment form. At this stage it is unlikely that you have any comments to work with. …
- Loop the comments. Great, we’ve submitted a comment. …
- Get your comment settings right. The final step is to adjust the comment settings in WordPress. …
19 окт. 2018 г.
Why are comments closed on my WordPress blog?
If it says “Comments are closed” on that post only, then you have disabled commenting on that post.
How do I enable comments on WordPress without approval?
Under ‘Before a comment appear’ section, the first option is to manually approve each comment. Make sure this box is checked so that no comment can appear on your site without your approval. Below this you will see the option ‘Comment author must have a previously approved comment’.
How do I edit comments on WordPress?
To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you’ll not be allowed to change your name, email, or website URL. Once you’re done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.
How do I customize a WordPress comment template?
How to Create a Custom Comments Callback in WordPress
- Step 1: Create better-comments. php. …
- Step 2: Include your new better-comments. php Template. …
- Step 3: Add Better Comments Callback To wp_list_comments. Now we just need to tell WordPress to use our custom output template for the comments. …
- Step 4: Tweaking The Custom HTML Output.
19 мар. 2019 г.
How do I change the Leave comment text in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
Who can approve a comment in WordPress?
Comments are enabled on WordPress.com blogs by default. You can enable and disable comments. Each blog owner has full control to approve, delete, or edit comments left on their blog.
Who owns the trademark of WordPress?
The WordPress trademark and the WordPress.org domain is owned by the WordPress foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose sole purpose is to ensure that WordPress is freely available, maintained, and developed.
What does it mean to escape data WordPress?
Escaping is the process of securing output by stripping out unwanted data, like malformed HTML or script tags, preventing this data from being seen as code. Escaping helps secure your data prior to rendering it for the end user and prevents XSS (Cross-site scripting) attacks.