Go to Dashboard >> Appearance >> Editor, you will open the current theme files editor. From here you can edit WP CSS files, php files, function files, etc. Usually the next and previous posts option can be found in the single.
How do I delete old posts on WordPress?
How to Remove Previous and Next Link from a Single Blog Post?
- Install and activate Astra Child Theme.
- Open your WordPress site via FTP. We would recommend you to use FileZilla.
- Navigate to wp-content > themes > astra-child.
- Right click functions.php and select View/Edit.
- Add your code at the bottom of the file and save it.
How do I remove dates and comments from WordPress posts?
From the WordPress Dashboard
- From Admin dashboard go to Settings and General.
- In this section, you will see the Date Format section.
- Choose the Custom format on the date format section.
- Erase whatever, you will see there.
- Click on Save Changes to remove the date.
29 янв. 2021 г.
How do I turn off posts on WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I remove themes from Astra?
Each Astra site will download and create images, pages, a menu, maybe Astra custom layouts, and customize some settings in the customizer. So you could use the database reset plugin and choose the option to delete the media and you will be fully reset.
How do I remove the date from a permalink in WordPress?
Remove the date from WordPress permalinks
- Step 1: Update your WP Permalink Settings. Log in to the WP Admin and change your permalink structure to whatever you would like; i.e., something without a date in it. …
- Step 2: Redirect old URLs with mod_rewrite. Next, add either of the following to your site’s root .htaccess file:
9 нояб. 2016 г.
How do I change the date on a WordPress post?
After you open the WordPress post to edit look on the top right side just under the Publish Status for the Published on date. Click the Edit link next to the date to change the post timestamp. Clicking the Edit link should open the menu to change the month, day, year and time.
How do I hide author in WordPress?
You can disable the author archives easily using the Yoast SEO plugin. Once you install and activate the plugin, go to SEO » Search Appearance your dashboard and then click the ‘Archives’ tab. Now you can see the author archive settings. You can toggle Author Archives switch and disable author archives on your site.
Who owns the trademark of WordPress?
The WordPress trademark and the WordPress.org domain is owned by the WordPress foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, whose sole purpose is to ensure that WordPress is freely available, maintained, and developed.
What does allow pings mean in WordPress?
What are Pings for? … If you want to grow your readership, you ALWAYS want to allow pings. Pings notify search engines and blog ranking services like Google and Technorati that you’ve updated your blog, and they go look at it and index what you’ve added.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I uninstall a theme?
First, you need to go to Appearance » Themes page and click on the theme that you want to delete. WordPress will now open theme details in a popup window. You need to click on the Delete button at the bottom right corner of the popup screen. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm that you want to delete the theme.
How do I reset my WordPress theme?
How to Reset a WordPress Site (Standalone Installations)
- Step 1: Install and Activate the WP Reset Plugin. …
- Step 2: Go to WP Reset Dashboard. …
- Step 3: Hit the Reset Button.
12 сент. 2019 г.