To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings.
How do I turn off leave a reply in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I turn off comments?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
You can enable/disable comments on future posts in your Discussion settings under My Site(s) → Manage → Settings. Next, click on the Discussion tab. Under “Default article settings,” toggle on or off the option to “Allow people to post comments on new articles.”
How do I get rid of comment count in WordPress?
Go to WP Admin -> Settings -> Discussion -> , uncheck Allow people to post comments on new articles checkbox and click Save button.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.
8 июн. 2020 г.
Can I turn off comments on my post?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I turn off comments on YouTube 2020?
Change your default comment settings
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Settings.
- Select Community. Defaults.
- Select your default settings: If you have the Community tab: Choose your default settings under “Comments on your channel”. …
- Select Save.
How do I show comments box in WordPress?
From the Posts/Pages screen, check the boxes next to the posts or Pages on which you want to enable comments. Select “Edit” from the “Bulk Edit” Dropdown box and click Apply.
Who can approve a comment in WordPress?
Comments are enabled on WordPress.com blogs by default. You can enable and disable comments. Each blog owner has full control to approve, delete, or edit comments left on their blog.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.