How do I link my blog to my Facebook page?
Log in to your Facebook account and find the Create post section at the top of the page. Type something about the blog post that you’re sharing, and then paste the URL into the post directly below your text. After you’ve pasted the link, a preview of the blog post should populate below the text box.
How do I share my WordPress blog on social media?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do I link my WordPress blog to a page?
In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page. You’ll find that it displays all your latest posts.
How do I get my blog to automatically post to Facebook?
Three steps to start sharing your blog to Facebook:
- Go to dlvr.it and set up an account.
- When prompted, enter your Blog or Feed URL as a source and then click Connect.
- Configure the settings and click on Connect Socials.
- Select your Facebook account as a destination and then click Start Posting.
What is the difference between a blog and a Facebook page?
With a blog, you own the site and can change a post’s length, its design, the marketing, and anything else you could want to change. With posting to Facebook, you’re limited in all of those things. Longer blog posts provide more text for Google to index and more information to readers.
How do you share a social media link?
How To Create Your Own Share Links
- 1) Go to http://www.sharelinkgenerator.com/.
- 2) Choose the social network you want people to share your content on.
- 3) Fill in the blanks.
- 4) Download a social button icon.
- 5) Make the icons clickable using your share link.
6 июн. 2014 г.
How do I add social media icons to my WordPress site?
You can also add the social icon menu in your WordPress sidebar. Simply go to Appearance » Widgets page and drag the ‘Navigation Menu’ widget in the sidebar widget area. In the Select Menu dropdown, you should select the social menu that you created above and click on the ‘Save’ button.
How do I share my WordPress posts automatically on Facebook?
How to Automatically Post to Facebook From WordPress
- Create an IFTTT account.
- On the IFTTT Facebook page, click Connect to add your Facebook account. …
- On the IFTTT WordPress page, click Connect to add your WordPress account.
- Now, go back to the IFTTT WordPress page and click Automatically share new posts to a Facebook page.
- Click Connect.
4 окт. 2019 г.
What is difference between page and post in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How do I add posts to different pages in WordPress?
Assign categories to posts. Create a custom menu. Add the dynamic category pages to into the custom menu. You can create a custom menu and include multiple dynamic category pages that automatically display the published posts assigned to the the specific categories in reverse chronological order.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.
How do I start a blog and make money on Facebook?
15 Ways You Can Make Money on Facebook
- Promote new and old blog posts (i.e. drive traffic to your site by posting to Facebook)
- The surgical Facebook posting strategy. …
- Boost popular Facebook posts.
- Promote other websites and get paid per 1,000 clicks. …
- Build your email list.
- Run paid traffic to popular blog posts.
- Promote quizzes with affiliate offers at the end.
18 сент. 2017 г.