Simply edit the blog post that you want to pin to the top. On the post edit screen, check the box next to ‘Stick to the Front Page’ option under ‘Document’ panel. After that, click on the ‘Update’ button to save your changes. You can now visit your website, and you will see the selected post pinned to the top.
How do I pin a post to the top in WordPress?
To pin a post, navigate to the edit screen of the post and check the box next to ‘Stick to the top of the blog’ located under ‘Document’ on the right-hand side. Make sure you click ‘Update’ to save the edit.
How do I show post in ascending order in WordPress?
How to display posts in ascending and descending order?
- 1First step. First click on Manage Rules, a new window will appear with listing of all rules you created..
- 2Second step. Select the rule in which you want to make change.
- Now in General Settings choose In Order Ascending to display posts in ascending order or Descending to display posts in descending order.
- 4Fourth step.
How do I change the order of my WordPress products?
Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products. Click on “Group by Categories” tab to arrange product by Category groups.
What is a sticky post in WordPress?
WordPress by default shows your newest posts first. … That’s when WordPress sticky posts feature comes in handy. A sticky post is a post that sticks to the top of your blog page. Unlike your regular posts, it stays on your blog’s front page until you remove its sticky option.
How do I Unfeature a post in WordPress?
You must also go to Posts > All Posts, hover under the post title of the posts that say “Sticky” next to the title, click Quick Edit, uncheck the option “Make this post sticky”, click Update.
How do you sort pages in WordPress?
- Go to Site → Pages in your dashboard.
- Find the page About and click the title.
- Locate the Page Attributes module to the right of the editor.
- Put the number 1 in the box for Order. This tells WordPress to display this page first on your site.
- Click the Update button.
In what order posts are displayed by default for a blog?
By default, blogs display posts in reverse chronological order on the home page with the latest post at the top. There isn’t a way to display posts in chronological order however you can makes some posts Sticky so the post will be “stuck” to the top of the blog’s front page.
How do I see when a WordPress post was last updated?
Method 1: Modify the theme template file for post
php in your theme folder. We will just get the current post’s modified time using the WordPress function get_the_modified_time(‘U’) and format it to display to the user. In the above code, we are displaying the last modified date and time only on conditional basis.
How do I rearrange images in WordPress?
Since WordPress 3.5’s introduction of the new media manager you can now easily re arrange those images by dragging.. it’s definitely not apparent though.
- Select images. Select multiple images ( hold shift as you select )
- drag and drop for the order you want. Pretty simple huh?!
1 июл. 2013 г.
How do I change the order of my products in WooCommerce?
Manually Sort WooCommerce Products
- From the WordPress menu, click Products. …
- From the Select a category list, select a category whose products you want to sort. …
- After you have selected a category, click Filter to show all the products in the selected category.
- Click Sort Products. …
- Drag the product up or down to change the product order.
22 февр. 2017 г.
How do I arrange categories in WooCommerce?
How to change the order of product category in WooCommerce
- Go to Product Catalogues and navigate Categories tag.
- At Bulk Action, drag and drop the categories to the order you prefer.
2 сент. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of sticky posts in WordPress?
Remove the sticky post
- Go to Posts > All Posts.
- Hover on the post which is sticky previously ( — Sticky, will be there on the title of the post to know the sticky post )
- Quick Edit Options will visible there.
- Check Make this post sticky option on the right side.
- Unchecked on Make this post sticky to remove.
8 янв. 2018 г.
What does allow pings mean in WordPress?
What are Pings for? … If you want to grow your readership, you ALWAYS want to allow pings. Pings notify search engines and blog ranking services like Google and Technorati that you’ve updated your blog, and they go look at it and index what you’ve added.
How do you make a post sticky?
On desktop, this can be found beneath a post, using the mod shield icon. (On mobile, it will appear beneath each post when you click the “Moderate” button and select “Sticky post.”) Once you have stickied a post, it will remain at the top of your community with the pin icon until you remove the announcement.