First, go to Appearance → Custom Design → CSS in your blog dashboard and change the limit width in the CSS Settings at the bottom left. Set the limit width to 520, and see if that fixes the problem.
How do I change the height of a header in WordPress?
Go to => Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS and add the following CSS Code. You can change the height and background color according to your requirement.
How do I remove the header space in WordPress?
REMOVE WHITE SPACE BELOW HEADER – DIVI THEME
Find the top section and go to the Design Tab. Go to Spacing and put 0px in top padding. This should remove the white space.
How do I change the header image in WordPress?
How to Change Your Header Image in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress administrator dashboard and navigate to Appearance > Header.
- Click “Choose File” and upload an image from your computer. …
- Alternatively, click “Choose Image” to choose an image from your media library. …
- Click “Save Changes,” and the settings will take effect immediately.
30 июл. 2014 г.
How do I change the header padding in WordPress?
Please goto enfold options > header > header layout > header size > custom pixel and change the value to something like 200px or adjust it to suit your design I tried this before.
How do I change the top bar in WordPress?
Simply go to Appearance > Customize > Top Bar > Content and here you will find the field to edit the content. To remove it simply remove the default value.
How do I hide the header in CSS?
Use the visibility property as hidden. Like [ visibility:hidden ] In your header class/id. If you need to hide a block/section then just add class:hide to HTML OR for showing use class name show like mention above.
How do I remove space between content and footer?
For the most part it is these two settings—Bottom on the Margins tab and Footer on the Layout tab—that together define the distance between the body text and the footer text. You can reduce the distance between the text and the footer by decreasing the Bottom setting and/or increasing the Footer setting.
How do I remove the space above the header in HTML?
<header style=”position: relative; top: -20px;”> … This will make margins and paddings of all elements to be 0, and then you can style them as you wish, because each browser has a different default margin and padding of the elements.
How do I change the size of the header image in WordPress?
Crop Your Header Image in WordPress
- Click your mouse on the image and drag a box; it doesn’t matter what size.
- In the Image Crop box, add 940 : 198 to the Selection box; the selection box will now be the correct size for the header. …
- The radio button “Change can apply to All sizes except thumbnail.”
14 авг. 2012 г.
What is a header image in WordPress?
WP Header Images is a WordPress plugin which helps you to choose a unique image for each menu page. Normally a menu item can be either page, post, category, product or even just a link. These menu items can be managed from WordPress Admin > Appearance > Menus.
How do I make a header in WordPress?
How to Add a Custom Header to WordPress?
- Source and Edit your image. First of all, select an enticing image. It should be simple and unique. …
- Upload the Custom Header. To upload the header image, log into your WordPress dashboard. From the left pane, navigate to Appearance → Header.
9 янв. 2018 г.
How do I make my footer smaller in WordPress?
You can reduce the footer height by adjusting that padding. You can add custom CSS to your site through Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS. That should reduce the footer height by half. Adjust the 5px to whatever you need to adjust the height to what looks best.