site-content article” which has the setting “padding-top: 40px” – as the top and bottom are both set it turns into 80 pixels of space. removing that setting – or setting both “padding-top” and “padding-bottom” to lower numbers will decrease the empty space.
How do I remove spaces between header and body in WordPress?
Removing the space between elements
- Method 1: From the WordPress dashboard menu.
- In WordPress left dashboard menu, go to Elementor > Settings.
- In Style tab, find the Space Between Widgets option and set your preferable value to the space between elements (unit: px). …
- Save changes.
- Method 2: From the Elementor dashboard menu.
18 июн. 2019 г.
How do I get rid of space between header and body?
After inserting/drawing the tables in the header and in the body, go to ‘Page Layout’ > click on Margins > Custom Margins > and change the ‘Top’ margin to -0.5” and see if it helps.
How do I change the space between header and text?
- Open the header for editing.
- Select the header text.
- Open the paragraph properties.
- Highlight the paragraph and set Spacing to 8pt (you will have to type the value).
15 апр. 2016 г.
How do I make my header smaller in WordPress?
Go to your WordPress website or blog and login to your Dashboard. In the Admin navigation on the left, click on Appearance and then on Header. Look at the text below the default header image. Note the width and height in pixels.
How do I remove space between content and footer?
Removing the space between your content and your footer
- Click the first element on the page (i.e. a Section or Image)
- Look for the Margins setting in the Settings section of the right sidebar.
- Disable the “linked axis” option.
- Set a negative margin on the bottom (i.e. -50px)
How do I get rid of the white space under my header in WordPress?
Find the top section and go to the Design Tab. Go to Spacing and put 0px in top padding. This should remove the white space.
How do I reduce the size of my header?
How to reduce the size of the header in Microsoft Word The header size can be adjusted by going to ‘Page Layout’, ‘Margins’ and selecting ‘Custom Margins’ Alternatively the header size can be changed by double clicking on the top section of the Word document and changing the Header from Top value.
How do I remove header spaces?
Make sure you don’t have extra space in the header. Double-click on the header and hit the down arrow. If there are extra lines in the header, below the page number, delete them.
How do I remove the header spacing in Word?
Remove all headers and footers
- Go to Insert > Header or Footer, and then select Remove Header or Remove Footer.
- If your document has more than one section, repeat this process for each section.
Is the space between the page margin and the text?
A paragraph indent is the space from the page margin to the text. You can change the left indent by selecting buttons on the Home tab, or you can set the indents directly on the ruler.
How do I change the size of my header in WordPress?
Just highlight the text that you want to turn into a heading, click the ‘Paragraph’ drop-down, and select your heading size. The sizes and colors of the different Heading styles are controlled by your theme’s stylesheet (style.
How do I change the height of a header in WordPress?
Thanks a lot for your help! Go to => Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS and add the following CSS Code. Go to => Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS and add the following CSS Code. You can change the height and background color according to your requirement.
How do I change the size of the header font in WordPress?
If needed, you are able to globally change the font size of headers and paragraph text quickly.
Changing Font Size in WordPress Globally
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Appearance > Customizer.
- Scroll down and click on Additional CSS.
- Add the code, then click Published to save your changes.
24 дек. 2020 г.