3 Answers. When inserting the image via the »Media Library« Modal, after clicking »Add Media«, select »None« for »Link To« under »Attachment Display Settings« section. To remove it for already linked images, click on the image and then press the »Remove link« button.
How do I remove a hyperlink from an image?
How to remove a link from an image?
- Click on the image.
- Click on Edit Link.
- Click on Remove Link.
- Click OK.
How do I remove a link in WordPress?
WordPress – Delete Links
- Step (1) − Click on Pages → All Pages in WordPress.
- Step (2) − You can view the list of pages. …
- Step (3) − Select the word which you had already linked i.e. Lorem (Link for word Lorem was created in the chapter WordPress – Add Links), and click on the Remove Link Symbol as seen in the following screen.
How do I make a WordPress image not clickable?
First, you will just need to select the image by clicking on it. Then, you will see the pencil “Edit” icon appear. Click the pencil icon to edit the image. Under Display Settings set Link to “None”.
How do I automatically remove default image links in WordPress?
Removing Default Image Link in WordPress
All you have to do is add this code snippet in your theme’s functions. php file or a site-specific plugin. add_action( ‘admin_init’ , ‘wpb_imagelink_setup’ , 10); This code basically tells WordPress to update the image_default_link_type option and set it to ‘none’.
How do I remove a link?
To remove a hyperlink but keep the text, right-click the hyperlink and click Remove Hyperlink. To remove the hyperlink completely, select it and then press Delete.
How do I remove a URL link?
If the URL you want to remove doesn’t serve any purpose, then you can simply delete it from your site. This will make it return a 404 (Not Found) or 410 (Gone) error and Google will eventually remove it from its index.
How do I change an image link in WordPress?
You can update urls in posts and pages, excerpts, image attachments, custom fields, etc. Go ahead and select each item that you want to update and then click on the ‘Update URLs Now’ button. The plugin will find and replace all instances of old URL with your new URL.
How do you make an image Unclickable in HTML?
To make the image unclickable just unlink it and if you would like to link the image to some other URL then click on the link option and then add the URL. You will also have options like making the image link nofollow and opening the image link in new tab, enable it if you want.
How do you make a CSS element not clickable?
- It depends on a point of view. …
- It’s quite useful to be able to apply the rule pointer-events:none; with CSS when you want an element and all it’s contents to be non-clickable, especially if you don’t know or have control of the contents of the element (i.e. ad unit).
13 сент. 2011 г.