If you wish to delete one of your Pages or Posts, click on the Trash link that appears beneath the title when hovering your cursor over each row. This will move the Page/Post to the Trash. To delete the Page/Post permanently or to restore the Page/Post, click the Trash link at the top of the screen.
How do I remove content from my WordPress site?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
First, you’ll need to go to Tools » WP Reset and click the ‘Tools’ tab. Once there, simply click on the ‘Delete Themes’ or ‘Delete Plugins’ links to jump straight to those tools. You can click the ‘Delete all themes’ or ‘Delete plugins’ button to delete them. Important: WP Reset doesn’t backup your files in any way.
How do I completely start over on WordPress?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do you delete content from a website?
Delete or restore your site
- On a computer, open new Google Sites.
- On the site you want to delete, click More .
- Click Remove .
- To permanently delete your site, empty your Google Drive trash.
How do I delete all posts on WordPress?
Select all your posts; then use the “Bulk Actions” pull-down menu, and select “Move to Trash.” After that, click the “Apply” button. 5. You can then go to your “Trash” section and click “Empty Trash” if you like.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I restore my WordPress theme?
How to restore theme to default?
- To reset your header image, navigate to Appearance -> Header and click the “Restore Original Header Image” button that appears about halfway down the page, then save.
- To reset your background color, navigate to Appearance -> Background and click the “select color” button in the Display Options portion of the page.
17 окт. 2013 г.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
To restore your website with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache, follow these steps:
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page. …
- Click on the arrow. …
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.
20 сент. 2016 г.
How do I delete old pages?
Delete an item from your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. If your address bar is at the bottom, swipe up on the address bar. Tap History .
- Find the entry you want to delete.
- To the right, tap Remove .
How do I delete a website I don’t own?
So the first step to remove content that’s hosted on a site you don’t own is to contact the owner of the website and request that they remove or block the content in question. If the website owner removes a page, requests for the removed page should return a “404 Not Found” response or a “410 Gone” response.
How do I delete a domain?
How to delete a domain
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click Registration settings.
- Scroll down to Delete domain.
- To the right of “Delete domain,” click Delete.
- Sign in again to confirm your identity.
- Review the restrictions, and click Yes I’m sure, delete domain.