How do I remove duplicate content in WordPress?
- Upload the delete-duplicate-posts folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Delete Duplicate Posts plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the plugin by going to Tools -> Delete Duplicate Posts.
How do I find duplicate posts in WordPress?
The following WP plugins will check your website for duplicate content.
5. Seven Best Duplicate Content Checker WordPress Plugins
- Yoast SEO. …
- Duplicate Content Cure. …
- Dooplee Duplicate Content Checker. …
- Delete Duplicate Posts. …
- Fix Duplicates. …
2 окт. 2020 г.
How do I delete bulk posts in WordPress?
First, you need to visit Posts » All Posts page. From here you can click on the bulk select box on top to select all posts displayed on the page. If you don’t want to delete all of the selected posts, then you can now go ahead and uncheck those posts.
How do I remove a post from a WordPress page?
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.
How do I remove duplicate content from my website?
Here are the three ways I recommend.
- The rel=canonical tag. In most cases, the rel=canonical tag is the best way to transfer SEO juice from a duplicate page to another page. …
- 301 redirect. Sometimes, you don’t want the duplicate of your web page to stick around. …
- Set passive parameters in Google Search Console.
How do I fix duplicate content?
There are four methods of solving the problem, in order of preference:
- Not creating duplicate content.
- Redirecting duplicate content to the canonical URL.
- Adding a canonical link element to the duplicate page.
- Adding an HTML link from the duplicate page to the canonical page.
18 нояб. 2019 г.
How do I remove duplicates in Woocommerce?
Once you’re back in the Bulk Edit tool, you need to set these values to delete your duplicate products:
- Select the rows that you want to update: I want to search rows to update.
- What field do you want to edit: Title.
- Select the type of edit: Remove duplicates.
- Click on Execute now.
How do I delete multiple photos on WordPress?
First, click the Bulk Select button. Next, click on one or several images. Tip: Select multiple photos at once. After clicking the first thumbnail, hold the Shift key, then click the last thumbnail of files you’d like to delete, and all the thumbnails in between will be selected.
How do you bulk delete tweets?
We do not provide a way to bulk-delete Tweets.
You can only delete Tweets manually, one by one.
What is bulk delete?
Bulk Delete is a WordPress Plugin that allows you to delete posts, pages, attachments, users and meta fields in bulk based on different conditions and filters.
Can you hide a WordPress site?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I remove the default homepage in WordPress?
By default the front page of your blog displays all published posts (not pages) in reverse chronological order, with the most recently published post on top. After you do that you go to > Settings > Reading and make the designation change and click “save changes”.
How do I hide a page on my WordPress site?
Simply edit the post or page that you want to protect. Under the publish meta box, click on the ‘Edit’ link next to ‘Visibility’ option. This will show the visibility options available in WordPress. You can keep a post/page public, make it private, or password protect it.