On your home page click on your top WordPress admin bar : Edit Page. Once you are on the back-end of your home page, scroll down until you find the option Slider Above Masthead. Select Deactivate.
How do I turn off slider revolution?
WordPress – How to disable revolution slider on mobile devices
- login to the WordPress dashboard.
- Choose revolution slider from the left-hand sidebar.
- Open the setting panel of the slider which you want.
- Open Layout & Visual from the “right-hand” sidebar.
- Open “mobile” tab.
- There you turn off the slider on the mobile devices.
How do I remove a slider from another page in WordPress?
Choosing Customizer > General settings > Banner setting to select the ‘Remove banner image from all pages’ removed the slider & image from all pages, including Home.
How do I change the revolution slider in WordPress?
Updating Image in Revolution Slider
- Login to your WordPress Admin and click on Revolution Slider at the left pane,then click on Edit Slides.
- From the slides list, look for the specific image that you would like to change or update, then click on Edit Slide.
- Under Slider Main Image / Background, select Image BG then click on Change Image button.
What is a revolution slider in WordPress?
Slider Revolution is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create responsive sliders with many animation effects, text, image and video layers, and many other features. The textual content of the slides’ layers needs to be translated in multilingual sites.
How do I turn off revolution slider on mobile?
You can disable Rev Slider from mobile by setting it in Slider Revolution Settings. Go to Dashboard -> Slider Revolution -> (coose desired slider) -> Slider Settings -> Layout & Visual -> Mobile -> Disable Slider on mobile.
How do you hide a slider?
Hide or un-hide a slide
- To hide a slide, right-click the slide that you want to hide, and then click Hide Slide.
- To show a slide that you previously hid, right-click the slide that you want to show, and then click Hide Slide.
How do I fix Revolution slider error?
What size should images be for revolution slider?
Don’t use images larger than they need to be. If the Slider is placed inside a boxed container within your site, and the Slider’s width never increases larger than 1200px, your image’s original width should be no larger than 1200px.
How do you change the size of an image in Revolution slider?
To change the dimensions of the slider, scroll down to the Slide Layout Section. To change the height of your slider, you’ll need to alter the Layer Grid Size. Please keep in mind that this will affect the entire slider and that the content of individual slides might need to be adjusted to match the new height.
How do I add a revolution slider to a page?
How to add a Slider Revolution
- Go to Pages > Add New to add a new page, or simply edit any of the pages.
- Click the blue + Add Element button.
- A new popup will show, choose Revolution Slider 6.
- Select the slider you want to use, and continue by clicking Add Selected Slider.
5 янв. 2021 г.
How do you use serious slider?
You just select the media image and press “Create Slider”. After that it’s like adding or editing WordPress posts, using featured images and other meta information like buttons and URLs. Serious Slider works with all WordPress themes and has been designed to integrate seamlessly with our own selected themes.
How do I add a slider to revolution?
Creating a Single Slide with Revolution Slider Plugin
Choose the slide you want to edit or add a new slide by clicking on Add Slide button. A field allowing to create slides will open. It consists of different tabs and a slide area where you can customize the elements, move them, add and delete layers, etc.