Go to Customize > Theme Options > Blog > Featured Posts > Featured Post Count > 0 and it will go away. To have just 1 post without slider, set it to 1.
How do I delete a slider on WordPress?
Deleting a slider
On the top right corner of the slides list, you’ll find a clickable link called Delete this slider (see below). Just click it and confirm the action in the pop in window.
How do I remove a slider from another page in WordPress?
Choosing Customizer > General settings > Banner setting to select the ‘Remove banner image from all pages’ removed the slider & image from all pages, including Home.
How do I use slider in WordPress?
Adding a WordPress Slider in Posts/Page
Open the post editor, select the location where you want to add the slider, and click on the Add Slider button next to the media uploader. You will see boxes for each slider you have created. Choose the slider you want to insert and then click Insert Slider button.
How do I add a slider to my WordPress site?
- Step 1: Install and Activate Soliloquy WordPress Plugin. First thing you need to do is install and activate Soliloquy WordPress slider plugin. …
- Step 2: Create an Image Slider with Soliloquy. …
- Step 3: Copy and Paste the Shortcode or Template Tag to Your Homepage.
10 апр. 2019 г.
How do you hide a slider?
Hide or un-hide a slide
- To hide a slide, right-click the slide that you want to hide, and then click Hide Slide.
- To show a slide that you previously hid, right-click the slide that you want to show, and then click Hide Slide.
Where is the slider in WordPress?
The slider is probably a plugin. Go to your dashboard, and look for the item “plugins’. There should be a list of plugins that are installed on the website.
How do I change the slider time in WordPress?
To change slider time in WordPress, you’ll need to follow these 4 steps:
- Install and activate Soliloquy image slider plugin.
- Create a new image slider on your WordPress website.
- Edit config settings and change slider time in WordPress.
- Publish and display the image slider on your page/post.
7 дек. 2017 г.
How do you make a slider in an Elementor?
Adding a slider to Elementor
- Add a new page or edit an existing one.
- Click on Edit with Elementor button.
- From the left dashboard, search for Slider widget.
- Drag and drop the Slider element to your page.
- A new dashboard on the left will open with the element’s settings.
- Edit the settings and Update the page.
18 июн. 2019 г.
How do I delete imported data from WordPress?
Step 1 – Download and install the WP Reset Plugin. Step 2 – After installing the WP Reset Plugin, go to your WordPress plugins page and activate the plugin. Step 3 – Navigate to Tools > WP Reset, and at the very bottom, you’ll find the ‘Site Reset’ option.
How do I delete all content in WordPress?
You can get to this dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url (e.g.: example.wordpress.com/wp-admin). Search for the appropriate item on the left menu. Select the items you want to delete with the checkbox, then the appropriate action from the “Bulk Actions” dropdown, and click “Apply” button.