To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I turn off comment section?
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do I remove the Leave a Reply box in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
To add this feature, you need to install and activate the Subscribe to Comments Reloaded plugin. In the Settings, click on Subscribe to Comments to configure the plugin. By configuring the plugin, you enable the checkbox in the WordPress comment section.
How do I disable comments on a specific Facebook post?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post.
How do I disable likes and comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I edit leave a reply in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
Follow the following steps using the WP-Admin panel.
- Log into WordPress.
- Open the “Appearance” section on the menu on the left-hand side and click editor.
- Click the comments file (it should read as comments. …
- If you are on Windows hit Control F to search for “Leave a Reply.” Hit enter to search.
13 дек. 2017 г.
How do I show comments box in WordPress?
If you don’t see the “discussion” box there, in the ‘screen option’ dropdown field (located near the top right), there are tick-boxes to show the ‘discussion’ box for the posts/pages. Tick mark it. In the ‘discussion’ box below the post/page editor, you can then allow/disallow comments for the page.
How do I make a comment form in WordPress?
The WordPress comment form is generated by using the function: <? php comment_form(); ?> . By default, this function generates your comment form with three text fields (Name, Email, and Website), a textarea field for the comment text, a checkbox for GDPR compliance, and the submit button.
How do I comment code in WordPress?
–Comment–> in the editor for your post, Make sure you place the comment tag inside the raw html editor.
How do I control who can comment on my posts on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
What happens when you hide a comment on Facebook?
When you hide a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook photos?
The Facebook privacy settings do not allow you to disable comments on a specific photo or album. You can exclude certain friends from commenting on (all) posts, which includes photos, but it will also keep them from commenting on status updates and other wall posts.