Please follow these steps, you’ll be able to remove “Leave a reply” section on your site. 1, If you want to disable comments for your all future posts or pages, go to Settings > Discussion, then uncheck the box “Allow people to post comments on new articles” in Default article settings section.
How do I turn off leave a reply in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I remove the comment section?
How to Remove the Comments
- Open the Word document.
- In the menu at the top of the Word document, click the Review tab.
- Go to the “Comment” section of the Review tab.
- Click on the arrow under Delete and select Delete All Comments in Document.
11 янв. 2017 г.
How do I change Comment settings in WordPress?
You can enable/disable comments on future posts in your Discussion settings under My Site(s) → Manage → Settings. Next, click on the Discussion tab. Under “Default article settings,” toggle on or off the option to “Allow people to post comments on new articles.”
How do I remove sections in WordPress?
To move a section hover your mouse over that section, click and hold the left Edit Section icon and drag-and-drop the section to where you’d like it to be. To delete a section on the page you hover your mouse over that section and click the right Remove Section icon.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I limit comments?
Within the Settings menu, you’ll see a section for Comments. Tap on that to go into a more detailed Comment menu. You can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
How do I remove all markups in Word?
On the Review tab, under Comments, click Next to select a comment. On the Review tab, click Delete. To delete all comments at once, click the arrow next to Delete, and then click Delete All Comments in Document.
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I show comments box in WordPress?
From the Posts/Pages screen, check the boxes next to the posts or Pages on which you want to enable comments. Select “Edit” from the “Bulk Edit” Dropdown box and click Apply.
How do I manage comments on WordPress?
Simply go to Posts » All Posts and click on the Edit link below the post you want to open. On the post editor screen scroll down to the bottom, and you will see all comments made for the post. You can edit, delete, reply and moderate comments directly from here.
How do I disable comments on a post?
You can enable/disable comments using Quick Edit by:
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
How do you move a section in an Elementor?
Drag and Drop The Section Via The Section Handle
- Click and hold your left mouse button on the handle of the section you wish to move.
- While you continue to hold the mouse button down, drag the section to its new location.
- When you see the blue line appear in the correct place, let go of the mouse button.
11 нояб. 2020 г.
Why can’t I edit with Elementor?
If you get a blank page (white screen of death) when you try to edit with Elementor, it might be due to a lack of memory or to another fatal error. In this case, check if you meet the system requirements for Elementor. If the problem is a memory issue, you can deactivate a few plugins and see if it solves the issue.
How do I remove a homepage in WordPress?
To delete a web page or blog post, click on the appropriate menu (Pages or Posts) and hover over the one you wish to delete.. On the hover menu, you will see a Trash option. Click this to move the page to the trash.