How do I hide the sidebar?
You can hide the sidebar, if you want more space for your spreadsheet in the Numbers window. You can also make the sidebar appear when it’s hidden. Hide the sidebar: Choose View > Inspector > Hide Inspector (from the View menu at the top of your screen, not in the toolbar).
How do I remove a slider from another page in WordPress?
Choosing Customizer > General settings > Banner setting to select the ‘Remove banner image from all pages’ removed the slider & image from all pages, including Home.
How do I remove the sidebar from the product page?
Removing the sidebar from a particular woocommerce product:
Make sure that the layout settings box is checked. Continue to scroll down the page, to the page options and select full width. This will remove the sidebar from the woocommerce product page. Do this for all your products and all subsequent products.
How do I change the sidebar in WordPress?
Customize the Sidebar From the Dashboard
You can also edit the sidebar from the WordPress Dashboard. In the left-hand menu, select Appearance > Widgets, find the Sidebar section, and then give it a click to expand.
How do I get rid of the sidebar in Oceanwp?
Simply log into WordPress and go to Appearance > Customize > General Options > General settings, scroll down until to see the Search heading, here you can select the “No Sidebar” layout for your search results.
How do I remove the Primary Sidebar Widget Area?
Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard. Find the Sidebar area. Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow. Then, click Delete.
How do you hide a slider?
Hide or un-hide a slide
- To hide a slide, right-click the slide that you want to hide, and then click Hide Slide.
- To show a slide that you previously hid, right-click the slide that you want to show, and then click Hide Slide.
How do I add a sidebar to my WooCommerce product page?
The product pages for WooCommerce already has support for a sidebar you simply need to go to Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce > Single and change the “Layout” option to either “Left Sidebar” or “Right Sidebar”.
How do I show the sidebar in WooCommerce?
For showing the sidebar on the shop page, go to the Appearance > Customize > WooCommerce which is located below Typography . Click on Archive Page Layout and choose the first or second option to show the sidebar on the left/right on shop page.
How do I create a sidebar in WooCommerce?
How to add a custom sidebar to WooCommerce Shop page
- Install and activate WooSidebars plugin.
- Once you have activated the plugin, you will be able to view “Widget Areas” menu-item under Appearance menu. Go to Appearance > Widget Areas.
- Click on “Add New” to add a new widget area.
How do I change my sidebar?
Customize the sidebar
- Hide or show the sidebar: Choose View > Hide Sidebar or View > Show Sidebar. …
- Resize the sidebar: Drag the right side of the divider bar to the right or left.
- Change what’s in the sidebar: Choose Finder > Preferences, click Sidebar, then select or deselect items.
How do I use Sidebar in WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets in the WordPress Administration Screens. Choose a Widget and either drag it to the sidebar where you wish it to appear, or click the widget, (select a destination sidebar if your theme has more than one) and click the Add Widget button.