From your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages . Click Quick Edit and change the Order parameter on all of the pages to reflect the order you want. Go to APPEARANCE and then MENUS and int that area it allows you to drop and drag items to reorder the menu bar and the menu which appears on a smart phone.
How do I change the order of pages in a WordPress menu?
To change the order of pages in WordPress:
- Go to any page on your website.
- Use the Screen Options to drop down the control window.
- Choose the “Page Attributes” checkbox.
- Change the number box under “Order” to adjust the position. The lowest numbers are first.
- Click the “Update” or “Publish” button on the page.
How do I move pages in WordPress?
From the menu editor area of the dashboard you simply tick the page you want to add to the menus. It then appears at the bottom of the list of pages (you may have to scroll down to see it) and from there you can drag it into position as you wish.
How do I reorder items in WordPress?
To use it, click into your “Products” page and click on “Sorting” at the top. You can then hover over a product and drag them around to change their order.
How do I customize my menu in WordPress?
To customize the default menu of your website, you have to enter the WordPress dashboard, click on Appearance and then on Menus. The first thing you need to do is to give the menu a name, and then click the Create Menu button. After creating it, you may start adding your menu items.
How do I change the order of categories in WordPress?
Using a Plugin to Change Category Order
Basically, after it is installed, you navigate to the WordPress backend–> Post section –> Taxonomy Order. You will be able to drag and drop the listed categories in the order you desire.
How do I change menu names in WordPress?
Customize the Menu Item Text
You can change the name of the menu item as it appears on your site by editing the navigation label. Click on the menu item on the left of the Menu Customizer to expand additional options for the menu item. Change the Navigation Label to what you want to show on your menu.
How do I move a post from one WordPress page to another?
Here, in a few short steps, is how to move your blog away from your homepage.
- Step 1: Create a New Homepage. Go to Pages > Add New. …
- Step 2: Create a New Blog Page. Go to Pages > Add New. …
- Step 3: Assign the Pages. Go to Settings > Reading. …
- Step 4: Menu Links.
28 сент. 2012 г.
How do I rearrange images in WordPress?
Since WordPress 3.5’s introduction of the new media manager you can now easily re arrange those images by dragging.. it’s definitely not apparent though.
- Select images. Select multiple images ( hold shift as you select )
- drag and drop for the order you want. Pretty simple huh?!
1 июл. 2013 г.
How do you create a menu?
Create an appetizing menu in 5 steps:
- Sign up for Venngage for free.
- Pick a menu template that fits your menu selection.
- Personalize your menu text and design.
- Season your menu design with beautiful images and decorative fonts.
- Download your menu as a high quality PNG or PDF.
How do I edit a drop down menu in WordPress?
Simply select the menu you would like to edit from the Select a menu to edit dropdown list and then click the Select button. The menu items for your selected menu will then be displayed. The items in this right-hand column on the Menus page will match the menu items that appear on your website.
How do I change the color of the menu bar in WordPress?
Style a single menu item
Navigate to the Customize section, click Menus, and then click on the cogwheel icon and check the box next to CSS Classes. Publish the changes and then select the menu that you’re styling. Click the menu item you want to style and, in the CSS Class, enter a short name like “. custom” or “.