WordPress has a built-in tool to repair your database. When you visit the link, you can choose to click the Repair Database button or you can optimize your database whilst you repair it by clicking the Repair and Optimize Database button. Once the process is complete, your site should be all fixed up and ready to go.
How do I reset my WordPress site?
To reset your site, you need to type the word ‘reset’ in the confirmation field before clicking the red ‘Reset Site’ button. WP Reset will pop up a message asking you to confirm that you want to reset the site. Click ‘Reset WordPress’ to continue. You’ll see a ‘Resetting in progress’ message for a few seconds.
How do I do a clean install of WordPress?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to reinstall a fresh copy of WordPress:
- Download latest version of WordPress.
- Double-click the zip file downloaded and Extract it.
- Open your FTP client.
- From your computer files, drag a fresh copy of WordPress to your public_html folder.
- After uploading all files, go to your website.
9 янв. 2018 г.
Why is my WordPress not working?
If your site is down only for you, it will show that the website is still up. The error is on your end, and chances are you might want to check your connectivity or clear your cache. If it’s down for everyone, that means that your site’s code or server is having an issue that makes your WordPress site unavailable.
How do I fix fatal errors in WordPress?
How to Fix Fatal Error In WordPress
- 1 Themes. If the issue happened while you were installing or upgrading theme. …
- 2 Plugins. If your site still showing the same error go to the wp-content folder and rename the plugins folder to something else like plugins1 this will disable all plugins on your website. …
- 3 . htaccess file.
29 апр. 2020 г.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
To restore your website with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache, follow these steps:
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page. …
- Click on the arrow. …
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.
20 сент. 2016 г.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I start over a WordPress site?
If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options: Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature) Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I uninstall and reinstall a WordPress theme?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes so you can manage your themes. Find the theme you wish to remove, click the “Delete” link and click the OK button when the pop up appears telling you that you are about to delete the theme. Now you can reinstall your theme.
How do I manually reinstall WordPress?
Reinstalling WordPress from the Dashboard (Updating Software)
- Ensure you have backed up your WordPress site. …
- Log into your ‘WordPress dashboard’.
- Click on the ‘Dashboard’ menu and then on ‘Updates’.
- Click the ‘Re-install’ now button.
- You will have simply and easily re-installed WordPress.
Why can’t I log into my WordPress?
Common reasons why you can’t access wp-admin
Your login credentials (username/password) are incorrect. You’re being blocked by your security plugin. You changed the WordPress login URL. There’s a problem with your WordPress site (White Screen of Death, 500 Internal Server Error, etc.)
Why is my site not loading?
There are many reasons a site might not load such as a misconfiguration, corrupt files, problems with a database or something as simple as needing to clear your browser’s cache and cookies on your computer.
How do I troubleshoot a WordPress plugin?
If you can access the WordPress admin area of your site, follow these steps:
- Go to the Plugins page.
- Click the Deactivate link associated with the plugin causing the issue.
- Check your site.
- If the issue is gone, the plugin was the culprit.
What is fatal error in WordPress?
This error is usually a result of a plugin or theme. As indicated by the last bit in the error message shown above /plugins/…. They could be conflicting with each other or a new WordPress update. It could also be caused by a failed plugin/theme update. Or the fact that your plugins and/or theme need to be updated.
What is fatal error in website?
In computing, a fatal exception error or fatal error is an error that causes a program to abort and may therefore return the user to the operating system. … When this happens, data that the program was processing may be lost.
How do I fix a fatal error?
How to Fix a Fatal Error
- Search for the error code to find specific instructions. …
- Update the software. …
- Update the drivers. …
- Uninstall any recently installed programs. …
- Restore Windows to an earlier state. …
- Disable unnecessary background programs. …
- Delete temporary files. …
- Free up space on the hard drive.
5 июн. 2020 г.