Log into your cPanel account and under the files section click on Backup. On the backups page, scroll down to ‘Restore a MySQL database backup’. Next, click on the choose file button and select the backup file from your hard disk. Once done, click on the upload button.
How do I reset my WordPress database?
Upon activation, you need to visit the Tools » Database Reset page. From here, you can select the database tables you want to reset, or click on the ‘Select All Tables’ link to reset all tables. When you select all tables, you’ll have the option to reactivate your current WordPress theme and active plugins.
How do I fix my WordPress database?
WordPress has a built-in tool to repair your database. When you visit the link, you can choose to click the Repair Database button or you can optimize your database whilst you repair it by clicking the Repair and Optimize Database button. Once the process is complete, your site should be all fixed up and ready to go.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
To restore your website with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache, follow these steps:
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page. …
- Click on the arrow. …
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.
20 сент. 2016 г.
How do I restore a previous version of a WordPress site?
To restore a previous version of a page, select the desired revision, then click on the Load button at the bottom. Clicking the Load button loads the selected revision into the editor. In order to keep the changes, you will need to save the draft, or Update the page.
Does reinstalling WordPress delete everything?
You can either reinstall WordPress while keeping all of your existing content or deleting all of your files and install a fresh new copy. … You can do this by simply copying all of your WordPress files into your computer or a cloud drive.
How do I manually reset WordPress plugins?
How to Manually Disable a WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your site via FTP. If you are unsure of how to connect to your site via FTP please see our How to Use FTP article.
- Navigate to httpdocs > wp-content > plugins.
- Find the folder for the plugin that you need to disable.
- Right click on the plugin folder and select Rename.
- Rename the plugin folder to disabled.
18 дек. 2014 г.
How do you fix a database error?
How To Fix “Error Establishing a Database Connection”
- Step 1: Get In Touch With Your Web Host Provider. …
- Step 2: Check If Your Plugin or Theme Files Haven’t Been Corrupted. …
- Step 3: Check If Your Database Hasn’t Been Corrupted. …
- Step 4: Check Your Database Connection Credentials. …
- Step 5: Restore The Default WordPress Files.
30 нояб. 2020 г.
Can WordPress connect to a database?
WordPress uses MySQL as its database management system. … MySQL is also an open source software, just like WordPress and works best with other popular open source software, such as Apache web server, PHP, and Linux operating system. To install WordPress you need a MySQL database.
How do you troubleshoot a database?
Troubleshooting database issues
- Make sure that the server has the appropriate capacity to handle the load and is not shared with other systems.
- Check and make sure that the DB statistics are up to date.
- Check memory allocation to make sure that there are no unnecessary disk reads.
- Check to see if the database needs to be de-fragmented.
30 окт. 2020 г.
How do I get my website data back?
The easiest method is to do a system restore. If the internet history was deleted recently system restore will recover it. To get system restore up and running you can go to the ‘start’ menu and do a search for system restore which will take you to the feature.
How do I recover a lost web page?
Here’s how to use it.
- Open the Wayback website.
- Enter the URL of the missing website or webpage that you want to open in the box at the top.
- Click Browse History.
- You’ll see a calendar view. Select the year at the top and then date from the list of months below.
- That’s it!
26 дек. 2014 г.
How do I restore a website?
To restore your website:
- Navigate to the Manage Domains page in the panel, which shows each domain listed.
- Click the Restore button in the far right. The Restore page appears:
- Choose from the following sections: …
- Click the Restore example.com now!
18 дек. 2020 г.
Is there an Undo button in WordPress?
As you are adding text, images, and other content to the pages and posts of your site, you’ll find undo and redo buttons in the top left corner of the editing screen.