Log into your cPanel account and under the files section click on Backup. On the backups page, scroll down to ‘Restore a MySQL database backup’. Next, click on the choose file button and select the backup file from your hard disk. Once done, click on the upload button.
How do I restore my website?
To restore your website:
- Navigate to the Manage Domains page in the panel, which shows each domain listed.
- Click the Restore button in the far right. The Restore page appears:
- Choose from the following sections: …
- Click the Restore example.com now!
18 дек. 2020 г.
How do I restore from backup?
You can restore your backed-up information to the original phone or to some other Android phones. Restoring data varies by phone and Android version.
Switch between backup accounts
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap System. Backup. …
- Tap Backup account.
- Tap the account that you want to use for backups.
Where are my WordPress backups?
The WordPress backups are located in a specific section of the WordPress folders in the File Manager section of the Web hosting.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
To restore your website with Google’s cache or Bing’s cache, follow these steps:
- Search for your website or page on Google’s or Bing’s results page. …
- Click on the arrow. …
- Since we need a cached copy of your website, click on Cache option.
- Restore your website, pages or content, or whatever you need from this cached copy.
20 сент. 2016 г.
How do I restore my website from Hostinger?
Navigate through de folders and select which one you want to restore and click on Restore files, the system will start the process and send a notification once it’s done: select public_html to restore your whole website. If you are restoring a subdomain, make sure to select the subdomain folder.
How do I restore my Google backup?
Here’s how you can get started:
- Open Settings from the home screen or app drawer.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Tap System. Source: Android Central.
- Select Backup.
- Ensure the Back up to Google Drive toggle is selected.
- You’ll be able to see the data that is being backed up. Source: Android Central.
31 мар. 2020 г.
What is a backup restore?
Backup and restore refers to technologies and practices for making periodic copies of data and applications to a separate, secondary device and then using those copies to recover the data and applications—and the business operations on which they depend—in the event that the original data and applications are lost or …
How do I restore data from iCloud?
Turn on your iPhone. You will see a Hello screen if your device is new or has been erased. Then, go through the onscreen setup steps until you get to the Apps and Data screen. There, tap Restore from iCloud Backup, and sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID.
How do I manually backup my WordPress site?
How To Make a WordPress Database Backup Manually
- When and Why Make a WordPress Database Backup Manually. …
- This will launch phpMyAdmin window. …
- You will be asked to select the export method. …
- Clicking on custom will reveal more options. …
- Scroll down to the output section. …
- You can also download your WordPress files backup from this page if you need to.
How do I restore my WordPress site from cPanel?
How to manually restore WordPress using cPanel
- Login to your cPanel account. …
- Under the files section, click on the backup Wizard Icon.
- Click on the “Restore” button to start the restore process.
- On the select restore type page, click on the “Home Directory” button.
- Click the “Choose File” link, locate the .gz home directory backup and then click the “Upload” button.
How do I restore my WordPress Backup from GoDaddy?
Restore my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In the Managed WordPress section, select Manage next to the site you want to restore.
- From the menu at the top, select Backups.
- In the Select restore type list, choose the type of backup to restore and select a date for each type: Choose: If this happened: Files. …
- Select Restore.
How do I manually restore UpdraftPlus backup?
Find your backup files
If restoring a site with a pre-existing UpdraftPlus installation, go to Settings->UpdraftPlus Backups and click the ‘Restore’ button. This will open the ‘Existing Backups’ tab. There you will see a record of your backup, and can move onto Step 3.