Click the “Install Now” button next to the “WordPress Popular Posts,” “WP Most Popular” or “Google Analytics Popular Posts” plugin. Any one of the three will allow you to display the most viewed posts on your business’s site.
How do I see most popular posts on WordPress?
Go to Appearance > Widgets, drag and drop the WordPress Popular Posts widget to your sidebar. Once you’re done configuring it, hit the Save button.
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I find my WordPress history?
Click on Dashboard > Simple History. From here you will see some search options. You can view all recent changes in WordPress here as they will be listed below the search options. Or, you can use the search fields to narrow certain functions down to specific dates, keywords, users, and log levels.
How do I get most recent posts on WordPress?
WordPress comes with a built-in default widget to display recent posts in your site’s sidebar or any widget ready area. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar.
How do I change the width of a post in WordPress?
WordPress: How to change the width of your website and sidebar
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your dashboard:
- Look for the “Layout Options” tab on the left:
- In the options available, you can set the main width of your website by using the option shown below:
8 февр. 2016 г.
How do I customize a WordPress blog post?
How To Change The Blog Post Layout
- Go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Customize -> Post & Page -> Blog Page Settings.
- Select post layout from Blog Post Layout.
- Click Save & Publish.
How do I find my activity log on WordPress?
To check the user activity log, you need to visit the Dashboard » Simple History page. You can also view them on the Dashboard, but this will depend on how you have configured the settings of this plugin. This plugin displays the events of the last 30 days by default.
Who is the father of WordPress?
Matthew Charles Mullenweg (born January 11, 1984) is an American entrepreneur and web developer living in Houston. He is known for developing the free and open-source web software WordPress, now managed by The WordPress Foundation.
What is WordPress and its features?
With WordPress, you can create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
How do I show all posts in WordPress homepage?
List All WordPress Posts on Your Homepage. If you’d like all your posts displayed on your front page along with the content of the posts, you can easily do that by going to the Reading Settings screen (Settings > Reading) and changing the number of posts to show to something more than the number of posts you have.
How do I show posts in WordPress?
- Make sure WP Show Posts is activated.
- Navigate to “WP Show Posts > Add New” and configure your list.
- Copy the shortcode provided for you when adding your new list.
- Add your shortcode to your desired page or post.
How do I view a specific post in WordPress?
Get-a-Post displays a specific post (or Page) with standard WP template tags, while Content Extract provides PHP functions to provide extended extracts functionality. You’ll use the combination of both to get a post title and post excerpt to appear wherever you want.