You can find a list of sites you follow at (My Sites) Reader > Manage, or the URL https://wordpress.com/following/edit.
How do you see who follows you on WordPress?
To view your followers, go to My Sites → Stats. Then select the Insights tab at the top. This is what follower totals look like: There, you’ll see the total number of your blog followers, subscribers via email only, and the total of your social media followers (if services are connected through Publicize).
How do I unfollow on WordPress?
How to Unfollow a blog if you’re a WordPress.com user. First, make sure you’re logged in. Then visit the site you want to Unfollow and click the button that says Following in the bottom right-hand corner. You can also click Edit List in your Reader to display the list of blogs you follow.
How do I unfollow a blog?
Stop following a blog
Sign in to Blogger. In the blog that you don’t want to follow anymore, look for the Followers gadget. Click Unfollow. In the window that appears, click Unfollow.
How can someone follow my WordPress blog?
Go to My Site(s) → Design → Customize → Widgets. Select the widget area to which you’d like to add the Follow Blog widget. Click Add a Widget. Find the Follow Blog Widget in the search box.
What are social followers on WordPress?
That number reflects the total number of people who see your post when it is pushed to FB and Twitter via Publicize. They haven’t signed up to “follow” your website like WordPressdotcom users do, so you won’t find their names in your Follower dashboard here on WordPressdotcom.
How do I get subscribers on WordPress?
7 Ways to Get More Email Subscribers for Your WordPress Site
- Add a subscribe bar to the top of your WordPress site. …
- Use a pop-up subscribe form. …
- Spin it to win it! …
- Turn your blog commenters into email subscribers. …
- Utilize downloads within your content. …
- Use LinkedIn to your advantage. …
- Add a social bar to your outside curated content.
How do I unfollow a site?
To unfollow a page from your News Feed, scroll to the page’s post, select the three dots on the upper right corner and then select “Unfollow [page].”
How do I find other blogs on WordPress?
How do I even find other related blogs
- Hello there, You can use tag search. Enter a tag here https://wordpress.com/
- Or simply create relevant URLs like these: https://wordpress.com/tag/emigration. https://wordpress.com/tag/travel.
- For more read https://onecoolsite.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/finding-blogs-with-similar-content/
11 апр. 2016 г.
How do I receive a blog?
There are essentially two ways to subscribe to a blog—via a feed reader (more on this in just a sec), and via email. If you don’t want to manage a second inbox, subscribing via email is the way to go. That way, your favorite blogs come to you in your email inbox, which you check regularly, anyway.
What are the best blogs to follow?
Top 10 Best Blogs Around the World That Will Inspire Your Life
- Meet Pat Flynn @SmartPassiveIncome.com. …
- Meet Brian Clark @Copyblogger.com. …
- Meet Andrew Sullivan @thedishdaily.com. …
- Meet Harvey Levin @TMZ.com. …
- Meet Michael Arrington @TechCrunch.com. …
- Meet Tim Ferriss @Fourhourworkweek.com/blog. …
- Meet Timothy Sykes @TimothySykes.com. …
- Meet Darren Rowse @Problogger.net.
11 февр. 2021 г.
Is there an app to follow blogs?
Bloglovin’ (Web, iOS, Android)
Bloglovin’ is the Pinterest of RSS reader apps. While it lets you follow your favorite blogs and publications like every other app on this list, it’s designed much more like a social media site than some of the other featured RSS readers.
How do I get followers on my blog?
There are a lot of things you can do to drive traffic to your blog:
- Post Regularly.
- Create Engaging Headlines to Grow Traffic.
- Make Sure Your Content is Shareable.
- Learn as Much as You Can About SEO.
- Guest Posting.
- Link Your Blog Posts.
- Get to Know Other Bloggers.
- Publish High Quality Content.
29 июн. 2017 г.
Do you have to have a WordPress account to follow a blog?
All that’s required to follow any blog hosted by wordpress.COM is exactly what you were required to provide to register here, and that is a valid email address that the published posts can be sent to. Here subscribers control their own subscriptions and frequency of receipt of posts from sites they subscribe to.
What is a blogging site?
A blog is a type of website where the content is presented in reverse chronological order (newer content appear first). Blog content is often referred to as entries or “blog posts”. Blogs are typically run by an individual or a small group of people to present information in a conversational style.
How do I add a subscriber to my WordPress blog?
- Go to WordPress Dashboard. Locate Plugins -> Add New.
- Search Email Subscribers plugin using the search option.
- Find the plugin and click Install Now button.
- After installation, click on Activate Plugin link to activate the plugin.