If you would like to separate two blocks of content by a line, the separator block is what you are looking for. In order to add a separator block, click on the Block Inserter icon. You can also type /separator and hit enter in a new paragraph block to add one quickly.
How do I separate pages in WordPress?
2 Ways of Creating Separate Blog Pages in WordPress
- Creating a Blog Page. First, go to the Pages > Add new, after that fill the title input field, I suppose it will be «Blog», and save the page.
- Customizing Locations for Homepage and Blog Posts. Go to the Settings > Reading and set up a static page as the homepage and our blog page as a posts page.
- Add a Menu Item.
How do I put blocks side by side in WordPress?
The easiest way to display two images side by side in a WordPress post is by adding both images in a Gallery block. Simply select a 2-column layout for the gallery block to display both images next to each other. You can also check the ‘crop thumbnail’ option to make sure that both images are of the same size.
How do I remove a block in WordPress?
How To Remove A Block In WordPress
- Step #1: Select The Block. In the very first step, you need to click on the block that you want to remove. …
- Step #2: Click On “More Options” (Three Dots) In this second step just click on the More Options (three dots) that will be in the top navigation bar.
- Step #3: Click On “Remove Block”
29 июн. 2020 г.
How do I ungroup blocks in WordPress?
Remove Block: With the “Remove Block” option, you can delete the selected block from your content. The nice thing about the Group block is that you can add any other blocks inside the group block and create a layout of your own. To add blocks to the Group block, click on the add inserter icon inside the Group Block.
What is the difference between page and post in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
How do I use blocks in WordPress?
Using blocks is very intuitive. As soon as you begin working on a new post or page, WordPress will invite you to start writing text or choose a block type. When you’re done typing a paragraph, just press enter on your keyboard and WordPress will transition you to the next block. And so on.
How do I change the size of a block in WordPress?
To resize an image, click it to reveal the resize handles. Then, click on the resize handles and drag the image to your desired size. Alternatively, in the block settings on the right-side, adjusting the width and height dimensions will fine-tune the image size.
How do I register a custom block in WordPress?
How to Create a Custom Gutenberg Block in WordPress (Easy Way)
- Step 1: Get Started. The first thing you need to do is install and activate the Block Lab plugin. …
- Step 2: Create a New Block. …
- Step 3: Create a Block Template. …
- Step 4: Style Your Custom Block. …
- Step 5: Upload Block Template File to Theme Folder. …
- Step 6: Test Your New Block.
How do you delete a block in Elementor?
Delete A Widget From The Navigator
- Click the Navigator icon to open the Navigator.
- Find and select the widget element you wish to delete.
- Right-click the element and choose Delete from the drop-down selections.
18 нояб. 2020 г.
How do I uninstall Gutenberg?
Upon activation, you need to visit Settings » Disable Gutenberg page to configure plugin settings. By default, the plugin will disable Gutenberg everywhere for all users on your website. However, if you want to limit it to certain user roles and post types, then you need to uncheck the ‘Complete Disable’ option.
How do I create a group in WordPress?
Go to Groups > Groups > New Group and add two new groups, let’s call them Advanced and Premium – select Advanced as the Parent for the Premium group. Now create an example post that only members of the Advanced group should be able to access and choose the Advanced group in the Read field of the Groups box.
What are blocks on WordPress?
Blocks are content elements that you add to the edit screen to create content layouts. Each item you add to your post or page is a block. You can add blocks for each paragraph, images, videos, galleries, audio, lists, and more. There are blocks for all common content elements and more can be added by WordPress plugins.
What does grouping do in WordPress?
The Group block is a block that groups other blocks together inside one container. Think of it as a “parent” block that can hold multiple “child” blocks within it.