Go to My Sites → Site → Posts. Search for the post you want to share again. Click on the ellipses menu to the right of the post, then select Share. You’ll then see the Publicize options where you can add a custom message, toggle which social media platform you want to share to, and manage connections.
How do I repost a WordPress blog?
To republish an old post, go to the Publish box in the top right hand corner of the Edit Post screen and click on the Edit link next to Publish immediately. Simply change the date to a future date later today or tomorrow and click ok then click Publish to Schedule the post for republishing.
How do I allow people to post on my WordPress blog?
First you need to enable user registration on your site. Go to Settings » General page and check ‘Any one can register’ next to Membership option. Choose ‘Author’ or ‘Contributor’ as the default user role. Don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to store your changes.
How do I share files on WordPress?
Just add the files using the file manager in the admin area and insert the shortcode to the page you wish to list the files. Front-end file upload allows users and visitor to upload their own files. Very easy to use and no complex settings to mind on, but also very scalable for a large group of files.
How do I add a share button to my blog?
Adding these buttons to your Blogger blog is fairly straightforward. Navigate to your Blogger dashboard, select Design, follow by Edit under the “Blog Posts” box and a popup will open. This popup will have a “Show Share Buttons” option, select this and select Save in the popup and Save on the main page.
Can I repost an article on my blog?
When you do get permission for reposting articles on your blog, cite the author and link back to the article, but also provide language that says you have permission to use it. (Something like: Article reposted with permission from Website Muscle.)
How do I post a news article on WordPress?
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen (Dashboard).
- Click the ‘Posts’ tab.
- Click the ‘Add New’ sub-tab.
- Start filling in the blanks: enter your post title in the upper field, and enter your post body content in the main post editing box below it.
Where does the pages menu appear in WordPress?
To create a navigation menu, you need to visit the Appearance » Menus page in your WordPress admin dashboard. Next, you can choose the pages you want to add to the menu. You can either automatically add all new top-level pages, or you can select specific pages from the left column.
How do I create a front end post in WordPress?
To allow content to be submitted from the front-end, you need to provide the following:
- Create a Custom Post type to store the data. (For content other than blog posts)
- Display a form to accept user data.
- Map the data to post fields, and add the content in the database.
18 июн. 2014 г.
How does a user delete a social media icon in WordPress?
remove social media icons
- Go to Theme Customization.
- Click on Menus.
- Click on Social Media.
- Under Menu Locations, uncheck Social Menu.
15 дек. 2017 г.
How do I offer a download on WordPress?
First you need to edit the post or page where you want to add the ebook download. On the post edit screen, click on the ‘Add Media’ button. This will bring up the WordPress media uploader popup. You need to click on the ‘Select files’ button to upload the ebook file from your computer.
How do I use download manager in WordPress Plugin?
The WordPress Download Manager plugin makes it easy for you to add WordPress file downloads to any post or page of your website. All you have to do is click on Downloads > All Files and copy the shortcode that is listed next to the file you just added.
How do I add a Facebook share button to my blog?
Implementing the buttons to a site
- Select “Share Buttons” widget. To install Buttons to a Blogger website, just choose – Social Share Buttons.
- Create the custom widget. …
- Discover the appropriate payment plan. …
- Receive the app script. …
- Insert the widget. …
- Copy the buttons. …
- The widget has been successfully installed!
How do I add a share button to my website?
Steps to enable social share buttons:
- Access your Single Post page.
- Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Social Buttons.
- Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them: …
- Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
How do I add a Instagram Follow button to my blog?