How do I sort my WordPress posts in any order?
After activating it click into “Post Types Order” under settings and you can enable the types of posts you want the reorder interface to show up on. Then under that post type you will see a new menu called “Re-order.” You can then drag and drop the posts within according to the order you want them to appear in.
How do I change the view on my WordPress posts?
Change Post Layout in WordPress
- To begin post layout customization, enter Administration panel (Dashboard) and find Posts tab in the left column.
- If a post you want to change, already exists, navigate to All Posts sub menu and click on Edit link for the post, which layout you want to change.
How do I organize my WordPress blog posts?
Here’s what you can do to better organize your WordPress:
- Site Structure. The Menu is as good a place as any to start tidying up your WordPress. …
- Review Categories and Tags. …
- Create Internal Links In Your Blog Posts. …
- Check for Broken Links. …
- Clean up the Database.
24 авг. 2017 г.
How do I make all my posts appear on one page in WordPress?
First you will need to create a custom page template and copy the styling from your page. php file. After that, you will use a loop below to display all posts in one page. $wpb_all_query = new WP_Query( array ( ‘post_type’ => ‘post’ , ‘post_status’ => ‘publish’ , ‘posts_per_page’ =>-1)); ?>
How do I change the order of menus in WordPress?
From your WordPress dashboard, go to Pages . Click Quick Edit and change the Order parameter on all of the pages to reflect the order you want. Go to APPEARANCE and then MENUS and int that area it allows you to drop and drag items to reorder the menu bar and the menu which appears on a smart phone.
How do I organize my products in WooCommerce?
Manually Sort WooCommerce Products
- From the WordPress menu, click Products. …
- From the Select a category list, select a category whose products you want to sort. …
- After you have selected a category, click Filter to show all the products in the selected category.
- Click Sort Products. …
- Drag the product up or down to change the product order.
22 февр. 2017 г.
How do I change the width of a post in WordPress?
WordPress: How to change the width of your website and sidebar
- Go to Appearance > Customize in your dashboard:
- Look for the “Layout Options” tab on the left:
- In the options available, you can set the main width of your website by using the option shown below:
8 февр. 2016 г.
How do I change the layout in WordPress?
To change the layout of WordPress using a theme, click the “Appearance” option on the left. This will default to the Theme’s page. Hover over the theme you want to change and click the “Activate” button. This will immediately change the overall appearance of WordPress to the new layout.
How do I find post details in WordPress?
php $post = get_post($id); //assuming $id has been initialized setup_postdata($post); // display the post here the_title(); the_excerpt(); the_post_thumbnail(); wp_reset_postdata(); ?>
How do I organize my blog posts?
Planning And Organizing Blogs Made Simple
- Here’s my 7 part process to planning and organizing blogs:
- Step 1: Use a Planner.
- Step 2: Use a Template to Write Your Post.
- Step 3: Use Batch Processing.
- Step 4: Set up Your Content.
- Step 5: Perform On Page SEO.
- Step 6: Post On High Traffic Days.
- Step 7: Promote Your Post.
How do I categorize my posts on WordPress?
Assigning Posts to Categories
- Go to My Sites → Site → Posts.
- Click on the post you want to assign to a category.
- Under Document Settings on the right, expand the Category option.
- Click the checkbox next to the category you want the post to be assigned to and publish your changes.
What is difference between Post and Page in WordPress?
Here’s the big difference between WordPress posts and pages: WordPress posts have an official publish date and are displayed by date on your site’s blog page. … WordPress posts are for timely blog posts and have a publish date. WordPress pages are for timeless static content and don’t have a publish date.
Why are my posts not showing up on WordPress?
Specify the page for posts in WordPress
The problem is most likely that you haven’t configured the Page for Posts setting in WordPress→Settings→Reading correctly: So the easiest solution is simply to specify your Posts page. If you haven’t an empty page at hand, just create a new one.
How do I get pages to display posts in WordPress?
If you want your posts to show up on the home page and WordPress isn’t already doing this for you, here’s how you do it. In the WordPress admin, go to Settings > Reading. Find the section called Your homepage displays and select the Your latest posts option. Click the Save Changes button and go back to your home page.
How do I show posts on a page in WordPress?
In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance » Widgets and add the ‘Recent Posts’ widget to your sidebar. The built-in Recent Posts widget doesn’t offer many options. You can give the widget a title, choose whether or not to show the dates of posts, and add the number of posts you want to display.