Simply go to Insights » Settings and switch to the ‘Publisher’ tab. From here, you can add your affiliate link prefix to start tracking. Don’t forget to click on the Save changes button to store your settings.
How do I track clicks on WordPress?
If you just want to track which buttons a user clicks on, you probably don’t need to worry about this one.
Once you’ve created your button, all you need to do is:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Button editor interface.
- Find the Google Event Tracking for Button Clicks box.
- Turn the Enable Event Tracking toggle on.
22 дек. 2017 г.
How do you track clicks in a link?
Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Google Analytics URL (link) builder. …
- Fill in all the required fields. …
- Click the “Submit” button. …
- Test your tracking link before sharing it just to make sure it works and that it takes you to the correct page/post.
29 янв. 2015 г.
What are clicks on WordPress?
Clicks on your stats page are when people click on links on your blog to LEAVE your blog. Clicks don’t include any time people click on links to your blog, or from one spot to another within it. A view is when someone loads the page on your blog.
How do I see link clicks in Google Analytics?
Click on the category “Links” and select event label and there you will be able to see the specific links clicked on your website. Additionally, by collecting this data you will be able to create custom segments in Google Analytics to view the behavior of these audience members if needed.
How do I use Google Analytics plugin in WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
How do I track a link click in an email?
Link Tracking in Gmail
- Open Gmail.
- Compose your email and insert any link(s) you want to track.
- Click on the Tracking button, and select Enable Link Tracking.
How does click tracking work?
Click tracking works by overwriting the link in the body of a message to go through our own portal before redirecting a user to the final destination. For example, if you paste a link like www.example.com/picardspersonallog, we will transform that into another unique link.
How do you track a URL?
How to Track your Campaigns Using Google’s URL Builder Tool
- Load up the Google URL Builder tool in your browser. …
- Enter the web address of the page you want to track visits to. …
- Fill in the required URL parameter fields. …
- Click the “Submit button and you will be presented with your unique URL campaign tracking address.
1 янв. 1970 г.
Can you see who viewed your WordPress?
Go to Insights » Reports from your admin panel and click on the Real-Time option at the top. Now you can see the number of active users on your site at any given moment, their geographic locations, the pages they’re viewing, and more.
Does WordPress Count own views?
If you are logged in to WordPress.com and your blog is a public blog your stats are not being counted. … If you have a private blog they are being counted.
How do I see stats on my WordPress site?
Viewing Your WordPress Stats Dashboard
Now that you have set up Google Analytics using MonsterInsights, you can view your WordPress stats by visiting Insights » Reports page. On top of the stats dashboard, you will see a graph of your WordPress page views and visitor sessions for the last 30 days.
Which kind of hits Google Analytics track?
Google Analytics is the number one tool that shows different metrics that every successful website should track. The data is made of each user’s interaction, known as a hit. It tracks pageview hit, screen view hit, event hit, social interaction hit, e-commerce hit, user timing hit, and exception hit.
Does Google Analytics track outbound links?
Outbound Links are one of the easiest events to begin using – almost everyone has them and there are many tools to help set up tracking. Outbound Link click events inside of Google Analytics can help you in many ways: knowing where users leave your site. how long users stay on your site and when they leave your site.