To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I turn off leave a reply in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
12 окт. 2012 г.
How do I disable comments on WordPress?
Option 1: Turn Off Comments on a Specific Post or Page
To disable comments, simply uncheck the Allow Comments box. Then, make sure to save or update the page or post, and visitors will no longer be able to leave comments on it.
How do I turn off comment section?
- Go to Posts > All Posts (or Pages > All Pages)
- Locate the post or page you want to enable/disable comments on.
- Hover over it’s title to bring up the action menu and click on Quick Edit.
- Check or uncheck ‘Allow Comments’ then click on Update.
Can you turn off comments?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.
How do I bulk delete comments on WordPress?
If you want to delete all WordPress comments, then select ‘All Comments’ option and then click on the Delete Now button. The plugin will now permanently delete all comments from your WordPress site. Including those in spam and trash.
How do I limit comments?
Within the Settings menu, you’ll see a section for Comments. Tap on that to go into a more detailed Comment menu. You can set your account up to allow comments for Everyone, or limit things to just People You Follow and Your Followers, People You Follow, or Your Followers.
How do I enable comments on all WordPress posts?
Turning on Comments for Multiple Posts or Pages #
From the Posts/Pages screen, check the boxes next to the posts or Pages on which you want to enable comments. Select “Edit” from the “Bulk Edit” Dropdown box and click Apply. Then, select “Allow” next in the Comments dropdown box and finish by clicking “update.”
How do I disable comments on my profile picture?
What you can do is change the profile picture and set the privacy setting to “Only Me”. This way no of your friends will see the update on their Timeline, so there is no chance to like and comment until they do not click on your profile. Friends can it in the thumbnail profile picture.
How do I turn off the comment section on Facebook?
Go to the post you want to turn off comments for. Tap and then tap Turn off Commenting.
How do I disable comments on my Facebook photos?
The Facebook privacy settings do not allow you to disable comments on a specific photo or album. You can exclude certain friends from commenting on (all) posts, which includes photos, but it will also keep them from commenting on status updates and other wall posts.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
Can you turn off comments on Facebook ads 2020?
Turn off Comments Using Facebook Moderation
You can find this option under Facebook Page Settings > General > Page Moderation. This will hide all incoming comments on your facebook posts and ads.
How do I stop friends from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook?
Stop Facebook Friends from Seeing Your Activity
- Click on your account menu on PC or profile picture on Android.
- Go to Settings and Privacy.
- Then, select Who can see what you share.
- Click on Continue to go to the settings you’re interested in.
- Navigate to Friends and following.
- Go to Who can see your Friends list on your profile?
30 нояб. 2020 г.
How can I disable comments on YouTube?
How to disable comments on YouTube in YouTube Studio (beta)
- Click on Videos on the left side tab. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Uncheck the option to allow comments. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Click on Creator Studio Classic on the bottom left. …
- Click on Video Manager or Videos. …
- Uncheck the box to disable comments.
26 сент. 2019 г.