How do I turn off revisions in WordPress?
Disable WordPress revisions
- Login to your cPanel.
- Access the cPanel File Manager Code Editor and navigate to your wp-config. php file.
- Enter in the following code towards the top of the wp-config.php file: * @package WordPress. */ define(‘WP_POST_REVISIONS’, false); // ** MySQL settings – You can get this info from your web host ** //
2 авг. 2020 г.
How do I get rid of recent posts on WordPress?
You can remove recent posts,archives,categories on home-page with the theme customizer. go to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Sidebar – Default. Select the widget and click on remove. Hope this will helps you.
How do I stop WordPress from automatically updating?
To turn off automatic updates for WordPress core, you just have to add the following code to your wp-config. php file: define( ‘WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE’, false );
How do I get rid of WordPress update notice from admin panel?
So head over to your theme’s folder (/wp-content/themes/your-theme) and open the functions. php file. Remove any of the last three lines if you only want to hide core updates, themes updates or plugin updates. Save your file and the update notification in your WordPress admin area should be gone.
Where do I find revisions in WordPress?
Revisions of your posts/page are located at the very bottom of your post/page editing screen. So open up your post or page, scroll down to the bottom, and look for the section titled “Revisions.” From here, you can click on the date of the older version you wish to restore and restore it.
How do I enable revisions in WordPress?
How To Enable Revisions On Your Site
- Open your site’s WordPress configuration file in a text editor. …
- Search for: define( ‘WP_POST_REVISIONS’, FALSE );
- Replace with: define( ‘WP_POST_REVISIONS’, TRUE);
- If the search does not yield results, add the line above.
- Save your file.
19 окт. 2015 г.
How do I remove recent posts and comments in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I remove the Sidebar in WordPress?
How to Remove Sidebar in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets on the left side of your dashboard.
- Find the Sidebar area.
- Expand the widget section by clicking the down arrow.
- Then, click Delete.
- Repeat these steps until you’ve deleted all the widgets under the Sidebar area.
11 сент. 2019 г.
How do I remove a blog from my home page?
You will notice a new ‘Hide Posts’ section in the right column of the editor. Clicking on it will reveal plugin options. You can hide the post on the front page and blog page, category or tag pages, authors page, and site search results. Simply select the options you like and then save your post.
How do I turn off the automatic updates?
To turn updates on or off, follow these steps:
- Open Google Play.
- Tap the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) on the top-left.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- To disable automatic app updates, select Do not auto-update apps.
13 февр. 2017 г.
How do I turn off updates?
How to turn off automatic updates on an Android device
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Tap the three bars at the top-left to open a menu, then tap “Settings.”
- Tap the words “Auto-update apps.”
- Select “Don’t auto-update apps” and then tap “Done.”
16 апр. 2020 г.
Does WordPress automatically update?
By default WordPress can automatically update itself when a security or minor release is available. For major releases, you have to initiate the update yourself. You also have to install plugin and theme updates yourself. Keeping your WordPress site updated is crucial for security and stability of your site.