How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
How to Temporarily Disable Your WordPress With the Plugin. Start by installing and Activating the free Disable Site WordPress plugin. After that, locate the Disable Site tab in your dashboard menu and click on it. This brings you to the only settings page from Disable Site.
Can I unpublish my WordPress site?
If your website is hosted on wordpress.com the first step is to login and go to My Sites, and select the site that you’re working with. In the sidebar go to Manage > Settings then scroll down to Privacy. … So as you can see, unpublishing your WordPress website is easy if you’re working on wordpress.com.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public view?
Go to your blog’s dashboard. Select Settings. From there, select Privacy. You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I temporarily disable WooCommerce?
From the Product categories screen, you can:
- Edit an existing category that you’d like to temporarily disable from your WooCommerce store. Alternatively, you can create a new category, as well.
- Scroll down to the Visibility section and select the Protected option or the Private option depending on your preferences.
How do I temporarily disable cPanel?
Although cPanel offers no simple way to disable a website without erasing the data, you can manually remove data or replace the index to block access to pages on your website and later re-enable your company’s website for visitors to find.
How do I unpublish a website?
Select Website from the menu. Click the Settings button in the toolbar on the left side of the screen. Click Unpublish.
How do I make my WordPress site private?
Private WordPress Site
- Click on Plugins, then go to Add New. Find the My Private Site plugin, install and activate it.
- Go to Settings -> Private Site.
- Tick the Private Site option under the Make Private Site section.
- Press Save Changes and you’re done!
13 авг. 2019 г.
How do I put my WordPress site under construction?
Follow the usual routine;
- Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New.
- Enter “under construction page” in search and hit Enter.
- Plugin will show up as the first on the list, click “Install Now”
- Activate & open plugin’s settings page located under the Settings menu.
Can I make my website private?
Click “Privacy” under the Settings tab on the left side of the dashboard. Check the option “I would like my blog to be private, visible only to users I choose,” and click “Save Changes.” Click “Publish” to publish your website.
What happens if I deactivate WooCommerce?
If you deactivate and delete the plugin from WordPress, you only remove the plugin and its files. Your settings, orders, products, pages, etc… will still exist in the database. If you need to remove ALL WooCommerce data, including products, order data, etc., you need to be able to modify the site’s wp-config.
How do I hide Add to cart button in WooCommerce?
2. Remove Add to Cart button based on Specific products
- Open the product page to edit.
- Scroll down to product data metabox and click on Role-Based Pricing tab.
- The plugin offers two options for removing the Add to Cart button at product level: …
- For demonstration purpose, let us enable both of these options.
4 июл. 2018 г.