From your admin dashboard go to Media->Add New and start uploading your mp3 audio files. When a file is uploaded you can check the details by clicking on the Edit option. Now copy the URL of your mp3 audio file and create a new WordPress post/page. Write your content as usual and finally paste the URL to your mp3 file.
How do I upload a large audio file to WordPress?
How to upload a large file to WordPress
- Start of by installing the Add from server plugin. …
- Upload your large file via FTP to your WordPress upload folder. …
- Now go to Media->Add from server and browse to the path of the file you uploaded. …
- Click on the checkbox of the file and click import. …
- Now it’s done!
13 февр. 2016 г.
How do I upload MP3 files to WordPress?
Option 1: Upload Individual MP3 Files Directly to a WordPress Post
- Click Posts > Add New.
- Click the Add Media button above the text box.
- Drag file(s) from your computer and drop them into the WordPress upload screen or click Select Files.
- When desired files have been added, click Insert into post.
How do I reduce the size of a MP3 file?
How To Use:
- Select a mp3 file.
- Choose the audio quality you need.
- Click button “Compress” to start upload your files.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the compression result.
Can you upload audio to WordPress?
Adding a single audio file or music track to any WordPress post or page is very easy. Simply click on the add media button on the post edit screen. Next, a media uploader popup will appear on your screen. You need to click on the upload file button to select and upload your audio file.
How do I upload an MP3 to my website?
Locate an MP3 file and double click it (or click the filename, then click Open). Find the file you just uploaded and double click it. Select the entire filename in the URL field and copy it. Click Cancel and confirm by clicking OK.
How can I upload audio to my website?
Click on and drag the “Audio” icon to the place you want it to appear on the page. After you have placed it, the “Audio Settings” box will pop-up. Click on “Upload Audio” to upload a mp3, wav, or m4a file from your computer. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
How do I play an audio file on WordPress?
- Click the Add Media button.
- Drag your audio file onto the library, or click the Upload Files then Select Files to add your audio content to the Media Library.
- At the right on the screen, fill in the relevant metadata for the audio file, including title, artist, album, caption and description.
3 июл. 2017 г.
How do I shrink a file size?
First, open your file in Preview by selecting the file in Finder, hitting Space, and then clicking the “Open with Preview” button. In Preview, head to File > Export. In the export window, select the “Reduce File Size” option from the “Quartz-Filter” drop-down menu and then click the “Save” button.
How can I reduce the size of an MP3 file without losing quality online?
How to Compress MP3 Online With 3 Easy Steps?
- Step 1: Upload Audio Files. Add MP3 file to reduce MP3 file size online free. …
- Step 2: Compress MP3 Online. Choose MP3 quality and click COMPRESS to start compressing. …
- Step 3: Save the File. Download the compressed MP3 or save to Dropbox.
How do I use compact audio player in WordPress?
- Upload the “sc_audio_player.zip” file via the WordPress’s plugin uploader (Plugins -> Add New -> Upload)
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Create a page or post to show the player using shortcode.
How do I add audio to a WordPress widget?
Search for the audio widget, then click on it to add it to the widget area:
- Select Add Audio.
- In the next window that opens, select an audio file you’ve previously uploaded, or click and drag a new audio file to use.
- If you want to link audio hosted elsewhere, select Insert from URL.