To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
How do I use MonsterInsights in WordPress?
Once you have the zip file, navigate to the site where you want to install MonsterInsights and go to the WordPress admin dashboard. Then navigate to Plugins » Add New and click the Upload Plugin button at the top. On the next screen, you can click the Choose File button to select the zip file you just downloaded.
How do I add Google Analytics to my WordPress dashboard?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Can I add Google Analytics to my WordPress blog?
To connect Google Analytics to your WordPress site, you can use one of the following ways: Add Google Analytics to WordPress with a plugin (Site Kit or GA Google Analytics). Manually connect Google Analytics and WordPress by adding code directly to your theme.
Does squarespace use Google Analytics?
Use our built-in integration to connect your site to Google Analytics for visitor tracking and other reporting. To start, you’ll need a Google Analytics account. You can sign up here.
Does WordPress have Google Analytics?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Do I need Google Analytics on my website?
Google Analytics collects a lot of personal data and it is a potential liability for your site. Many website owners fail to do this, but you should and must disclose to your visitors your use of Google Analytics to track them.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account: Enter an Account Name. …
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name. …
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
You can add Google Analytics to Elementor using several WordPress plugins or you can use Google Tag Manager as well: Some suggested plugins include: Google Analytics Dashboard: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/ GA Google Analytics: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ga-google-analytics/
How do I use Google Analytics with squarespace?
To access the Squarespace Analytics platform, simply log into your Squarespace account and select Analytics from the Menu List (left side of the page). As you can see, there’s a wealth of information available through the Analytics platform but if you don’t understand what all the terms mean, it can be overwhelming!
How do I add Google Analytics to my Squarespace website?
Connect Squarespace with Google Analytics
After you have your Google Analytic’s tracking code, you can head over to the backend of your Squarespace site. Click Settings, scroll to Website click Advanced > External Services. Then paste your Google Analytic’s tracking code in the Google Analytics Account Number field.
Are Google Analytics free?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.