Once you have the zip file, navigate to the site where you want to install MonsterInsights and go to the WordPress admin dashboard. Then navigate to Plugins » Add New and click the Upload Plugin button at the top. On the next screen, you can click the Choose File button to select the zip file you just downloaded.
How do you use MonsterInsights?
Quick and Easy Setup
- Step 1: First, Click Authenticate with your Google Account:
- Step 2: Next, log into your Google Account:
- Step 3: Then, give MonsterInsights the proper permissions:
- Step 4: Finally, pick the profile for your website.
What is MonsterInsights WordPress?
MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. With MonsterInsights, you can easily connect your WordPress site to Google Analytics in just a few clicks. MonsterInsights helps you to discover how visitors find and use your site, so you can keep them coming back.
How do I put Google Analytics on my WordPress website?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section. …
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
7 дек. 2020 г.
Should I use MonsterInsights?
Our Verdict. MonsterInsights fulfills its goal of making analytics easy for beginners. It gives you the powerful insights of Google Analytics, without the overwhelm. It’s easily the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
Is MonsterInsights free?
MonsterInsights Lite is a free version of MonsterInsights, the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. MonsterInsights is the best WordPress Analytics plugin. Get it for free! Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code.
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
Best Google Analytics Plugins for WordPress
- MonsterInsights. MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. …
- ExactMetrics. …
- Analytify. …
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin. …
- Google Analytics by 10Web. …
- GA Google Analytics. …
- WP Statistics. …
- WP Google Analytics Events.
Does WordPress have Google Analytics?
Adding Google Analytics to a WordPress.com site or blog is available as a feature of the WordPress.com Premium, Business, and eCommerce plans. Visit My Sites → Tools → Marketing → Traffic to enable Google Analytics.
How much does MonsterInsights cost?
Monsterinsights costs $799 for the Agency, $399 for Pro and $199 for the Plus versions.
Is Google Analytics free for WordPress?
It’s also free, which is great if you’re adding Google Analytics to a hobby site or startup. This well-known tool to add analytics to your site was formerly known as Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress (GADWP). Features: Lets you track website visitors and get analytics reports in your WordPress dashboard.
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
You can add Google Analytics to Elementor using several WordPress plugins or you can use Google Tag Manager as well: Some suggested plugins include: Google Analytics Dashboard: https://wordpress.org/plugins/google-analytics-for-wordpress/ GA Google Analytics: https://wordpress.org/plugins/ga-google-analytics/
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Where do I put the tracking code in WordPress?
From the menu on the left, under Appearance, click Editor. From the menu on the right, locate and click the header. php file. Paste your tracking code immediately before the closing </head> tag.
Are Google Analytics free?
So, Is Google Analytics Free? Well, yes and no. Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
What is Monster insight?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. With over 2 million active installs, it is also the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. MonsterInsights allows you to set up analytics in just a few clicks, and easily see at a glance how your site is performing.